Just The Way You Are

Something New (OnHo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why do you look so scared? It’s just me” Kibum tried to reassure him and Jinki snapped back to reality.

 

“Uh sorry, I didn’t sleep well last night. Minho left for work already” Jinki answered simply, just wanting Kibum to leave.

 

“Ah okay, sorry if I bothered you” Kibum seemed kind of disappointed.

 

“It’s no problem, shouldn’t you be at work?” Jinki was surprised to see what seemed like a vulnerable version of Kibum.

 

“My shift starts later than Minho’s, I was hoping I could catch him before he left, I’ll get out of your hair now” Kibum smiled softly at Jinki before turning to leave.

 

“Ah excuse me” Jonghyun’s familiar voice made Jinki look past Kibum.

 

“Sorry, I wasn’t looking” Kibum admitted and Jinki stepped out of the apartment.

 

“Jonghyun!” Jinki waved and both men looked his way.

 

“Ah you’re Jinki’s friend!” Kibum smiled and held his hand out.

 

“Yeah, I’m Jonghyun, are you Minho?” Jonghyun asked confused.

 

“Oh no, I’m his coworker, Kibum” The longer they talked the more anxious Jinki got.

 

“Well it was nice to meet you” Jonghyun smiled and Kibum nodded.

 

“I hope we’ll see more of each other soon” Kibum bowed slightly and continued on his way while Jonghyun looked to Jinki and nodded.

 

Once Jonghyun was in the apartment he turned to Jinki, “Wow he’s cute, you never told me about him!”

 

“Well you never asked” Jinki shrugged and Jonghyun giggled.

 

“So why the sudden invitation?” Jonghyun hung up his coat and looked to Jinki.

 

“To be honest, I had a nightmare and I didn’t want to be alone” Jinki told him and Jonghyun’s look became sympathetic.

 

“I’m sorry, so you wanna talk about it or do you wanna talk about something else?” Jonghyun asked and Jinki sat on the couch.

 

“Let’s talk about something else, like your store” Jinki suggested and Jonghyun sat down beside him.

 

“What about it?” Jonghyun was a little confused.

 

“Is it doing well? Are there any job openings?” Jinki asked and Jonghyun nodded in understanding.

 

“Well, we are a little understaffed, would you like a job?” Jonghyun smiled and Jinki.

 

“I’d love one, when do I start?” Jinki smiled and Jonghyun pretended to think.

 

“Tomorrow at ten in the morning sound good?” Jinki nodded quickly, “Great, consider yourself employed!”

 

“You’re the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter