And I Thought No Way, No Way

Something New (OnHo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“This is the most boring thing I’ve ever done for you” Kibum sighed into the earpiece and adjusted his newspaper.

 

“I just have to know he’s safe, I keep having this bad feeling” Minho replied and Kibum rolled his eyes.

 

“So because of your gut feeling you’re having your ex stalk your other ex?” Kibum asked, looking over the newspaper.

 

“And I thought you liked Jinki, don’t you wanna make sure he’s safe too?” Minho teased.

 

“You’re a fool to think I care about anyone’s safety but mine and yours” Although Kibum said it, for once he didn’t fully believe it.

 

“I’m a pretty big fool then” Minho said, and Kibum could see his smile.

 

“It’s been three days though, if anything was going to happen it would’ve by now” Kibum complained, crossing his legs.

 

“You can never be too careful, if either of us were the slightest bit sloppy all three of them could be in danger” Minho explained, Kibum hated that he was right.

 

“You see, that’s why we never made any extra friends” Kibum said and Minho went quiet.

 

Kibum sighed, this felt ridiculous, they’ve never been sloppy in their lives. Just as Kibum was getting into the newspaper, Jinki walked out of Jonghyun’s house.

 

“The bunny has hopped out, he’s alone this time” Kibum spoke as he watched Jinki come his way.

 

“You gotta follow him, he shouldn’t be alone” The worry in Minho’s voice was tangible.

 

“He’s headed my way” Kibum mumbled as he focused of his newspaper and tilted his head so his hat would cover his face better.

 

“Don’t lose sight of him or I swear Kibum” Minho replied and Kibum chuckled.

 

“You forget I’m a pro at this Minho, I’m on the move” Kibum told him as he trashed the newspaper and stood up.

 

He pulled his hood a little tighte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter