Colors You Like

Something New (OnHo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin led Jonghyun through his neighborhood and to his house, the two walking in silence as the wind blew around them. Jonghyun shivered at the cold, he turned his head to look at Taemin, the younger also visibly shivering.

 

“We’re here” Taemin announced, leading Jonghyun down the walkway.

 

“It looks cozy” Jonghyun commented as Taemin started unlocking the door.

 

“It wasn’t locked..” Taemin had a sense of worry in his voice, so Jonghyun placed a hand on his shoulder.

 

They walked into the house cautiously, Jonghyun on high alert and ready to call the police if necessary.

 

“Hello” Taemin the lights, and Jonghyun hoped there was no reply.

 

They checked every room, just to be sure, and both of them were filled with relief when they found the house was empty. Taemin put the stolen item, a decorative bowl, back where it went and Jonghyun looked around.

 

“It’s a nice place” Jonghyun smiled, looking at the family photos, noticing an empty frame.

 

“Thanks, the rent is cheap because the neighborhood looks bad” Taemin replied, picking up the empty frame, “I have to put this up and then we can go”

 

“Okay” Jonghyun said, watching Taemin walk off to his room.

 

He noticed the ruined photo of Taemin and his brother in the trash. The sight hurt his heart, and Jonghyun wondered if he was really okay after all of this. Taemin returned from his room and the two left the house, starting on their way to Jonghyun’s.

 

“Are you okay?” Jonghyun asked after Taemin finished locking the door.

 

“I might not be right now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter