Fifteen

What Goes Around
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, Minseok! Emily!" Luhan greeted the siblings as they arrived outside a hangar at LaGuardia Airport. 

It was the weekend of Halloween and Minseok and his friends decided that they should go on a trip to California with Eunhee. Eunhee has never gone to the West Coast before, so the girl is very excited for this trip. 

"By the way, this is my girlfriend, Gabrielle." Luhan gestured at the extremely pretty girl beside him. 

"Hi, I'm Emily." Eunhee introduced herself, and Gabrielle gave her a warm smile. Minseok oppa already told her that Luhan will be bringing his girlfriend on the trip. Gabrielle Guan is a daughter of a very affluent family from Shanghai. She also went to America to study and is Luhan's junior in Princeton. Honestly, Eunhee is glad that Gabrielle is there, she could use some girl company. 

"Eunhee!" Someone shouted enthusiastically. Eunhee already knew who it is. 

"Hey, Yixing!" 

"I was just at the cockpit talking to our pilot and first officer." Yixing explained. "Oh, hey, Hyung!" he greeted Minseok. 

"And now he notices my existence." Minseok said sarcastically. 

After having the shock of his life upon learning that Eunhee is actually Minseok's sister, Yixing was pulled on the side by the Kim siblings to explain their situation. Yixing agreed to keep Eunhee's real identity and everything he knows about her as a secret. They did tell the others about Yixing and Eunhee meeting in Busan before though, but they did not tell them the whole truth about her life there and her life before in Seoul. 

"This is so cool." Tao said with a nod as they all entered the private plane of the Zhangs. It is the same plane that Eunhee rode when they flew from Busan to New York. "I love Yixing ge's planes. Much more comfortable than those private planes that father rents." He said as he plopped in one of the recliners. 

Eunhee found out that literally everyone in Minseok's group of friends are extremely wealthy. Yixing's family owns Zhang International Group, the conglomerate that owns Zhang Hotels (the biggest hotel and resort chain in Asia), Zhang Retailers (malls and department stores all over the world), and East Asia Airlines. Kris' family owns Wu Electronics, one of the biggest manufacturer of smartphones and electronics in the world. The Lus own Shanghai and Beijing Petrochemicals and are also a political and military family. Tao's family owns Huang Telecommunications, the major telecommunications company in China. And then there's Minseok and Jongdae whose family owns one of the largest bank and insurance firm in the world. 

Eunhee felt as if she is hanging out with princes. Well, maybe they are. 

The plane started to move as soon as they are buckled and comfortable. Eunhee is sitting beside Minseok, facing her on another recliner is Yixing. Luhan and Gabrielle are behind them, Tao and Jongdae are beside each other on the other side of the aisle, and Kris was by himself behind them. 

Eunhee started to drift to sleep when the plane was already high on the sky. She had just fallen asleep when she felt that someone is shaking her to wake up. It was Yixing telling her that they are already in California. 

Waiting for them as they descended the plane are four cars: a red vintage Chevrolet Corvette convertible, a silver Lamborghini Aventador, a white Mustang Shelby, and a yellow McLaren Spider. 

"We don't have much chance to drive on New York, so we always have these cars ready for when we go to California," Yixing explained to Eunhee. 

"I go with Minseok hyung!" Jongdae immediately shouted and ran to the Corvette. 

"What about Emily?" asked Kris. 

Jongdae, who was about to open the passenger seat stopped. 

"It's okay, oppa," Eunhee smiled at her elder cousin. "I'll just ride with Yixing." Yixing then smiled at her and led her to the Aventador. Luhan and Gabrielle are taking the Mustang, and Kris' car is the McLaren. 

"We'll see you at the hotel!" Tao waved as Kris sped off. Luhan's car following them. 

"Zhang Yixing, take care of my sister, okay?!" Minseok said as he started the Corvette. "We'll go ahead." 

"Alright," Yixing said. "Let's get you buckled up, Eunhee!" He said as he reached for the seatbelt and secured Eunhee on her seat.  "Let me know if I am driving too fast. I don't want you getting sick."

"Don't worry, I won't throw up in your car." Eunhee said with a laugh. 

"I'm not worried about the car." 

Eunhee felt herself flush and she nodded. 

"Ready? Let's go!" Yixing said as he sped away from the runway. 

They arrived at the hotel after about thirty minutes of driving. Yixing could have gotten there faster but he wanted Eunhee to enjoy the ride. They also had fun singing along to some songs. Yixing found out that Eunhee enjoys listening to RnB and EDM, while Eunhee found out that Yixing is actually a great singer. They arrived at the Zhang Intercontinental at Beverly Hills and Yixing gave his car keys to the valet. They were welcomed by their friends who are already waiting at the lobby. 

"What took you so long?" Jongdae whined. "We got here earlier than you. You were in a sports car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter