Night ( Minju : Jun )

Lets Go (Seventeen and Izone)

*******

Jun

The crowd went wild as I make my way to the stage, it's a surprise performance to promote my new drama so the audience weren't expecting me here. 

"Hi" I greeted. The audience shouted and that made me smile. 

I looked at Minghao smiling beside me and bowed at him. "Thanks for receiving me,"  I said jokingly. 

He'd been preparing for this concert for weeks, so seeing how a lot of people came made me so proud. 

"Jun is here to congratulate me for my first concert as well as to tell you'll to watch his drama, take it away"

I held up my mic. 

"Thank you all for coming to see my great friend here, he's a great artist and seeing him succeed made me proud to know him. So the pilot episode of my drama Keeper of the Moon will be showing next week every Wednesday and Thursday at 2 pm every week so you'll watch it right" I pointed my mic to the crowd and a series of yes broke out. 

I smiled. 

"Thank you all then" I waved at the crowd and hugged Minghao patting his back twice before I retreated to the backstage. 

A familiar face greeted me there waiting and my eyes widen when I finally recognize her. 

"Yuri" I called. She turned her head to me and bowed immediately. 

"Jun-sunbaenim" she greeted.

I forgot she collaborated with Minghao. 

"Do your best" I said before the stage door open again and out she went.

*********

Minju

I turned around palm-sweating as I make my way down the alley. 

For the 5th time since I decided to walk to the bus station, I wanted to shout at myself for coming up with this stupid idea. 

Not to mention my hair got the shade of a very noticeable pink. 

So when I felt someone following me, I wasn't even surprised someone recognized me. 

But then it felt weird because the person following me is seriously hiding. 

Like I turn around and no one's there, but then when I keep walking I hear footsteps and the second time I turned around a person wearing a hoodie hide onto the near post. 

I didn't bother to turn around to check the third time when I hurried my pace.


I took my phone out of my pocket clenching it as I continue to walk. 

If I stop to dial 111 it means the person might catch up to me. 

I started walking faster trying to keep myself focus when a hand holds my arm. I pry it out of the hand but when I looked up its a girl with blond hair. 

Not the one wearing a black hoodie, the person I spotted a minute ago.

"Unnie? Where have you been?"  the blond girl said. She made a face for me to play along and I did.

"Sorry," I said still nervous to form a sentence. 

"Want to go inside first?" She pointed at a Cafe near us. I look at it and it took me a minute to recognize it. 

Its Ice on Me. 

Did I walk that fast?


"Thank you" I muttered as soon as we got inside. 

"It's okay," the girl said. 

She's really cute with chubby cheeks and white complexion. She's probably younger than me but then there's something about her that seems familiar. 

I waved at Seungcheol-oppa before he motion for me to come closer. The girl pulled me towards him

********

Are you okay? Seungcheol oppa said you're at the cafe?

I immediately replied to Hyewon's text.

Yah, someone's following me a while ago I didn't know who it is

"Oppa said he'll be here in a minute" 

I smiled at Hitomi, the blond girl who rescued me a while ago. 

"Call me hii-chan" she said as soon as we sat down when Seungcheol-oppa answered my question on why Hii-chan looks familiar. 

"She's Hoshi's sister," Seungcheol-oppa said. 

I was shocked. 

Why are you even walking alone there? Your kinda famous remember?

I'm not and I didn't know people would recognize me

Your hair is pink 

I was wearing a mask and cap, I didn't reply that cause it seemed stupid. 

Hyewon is still in a photoshoot so she's currently not here. 

"Oppa" I turn around to see two familiar faces approaching us. 

I wasn't expecting Jun to be here. 

They both look mad. 

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? What made you think walking alone is safe?" I widen my eyes. I opened my mouth to answer but ended up closing it again. 

 

Angry Jun looks scary. 

I'm not used to him like this, probably because he's always smiling whenever I see him. 

The last time I saw him angry is on set when his character needs to. 

Hoshi patted Jun's back.

"She's probably scared, try not to scare her more?" Jun sighed. 

"Sorry, you scared me a bit" I nodded. 

"I know its stupid, force of habit I guess" I answered. It's true though, I mean this place is known for having famous artist roaming around the area because most of them go to IZNE or Carat Uni. 

I just didn't think of stalkers that much since I'm not that famous. 

I'm used to walking around especially at night, cause it makes me think. 

"We should go, I already called a cab" Jun announced. I look at the time and its near midnight. 

"I'll see you both at school," Hoshi said. I got out of the booth and hug Hii-chan who's standing beside her brother. 

"Thank you again," I said.  

"It's okay really" 

I hug Hoshi next and he pats my head. 

"Be careful next time dummy" I glare at him before following Jun. 

**********

The ride was silent. 

Too silent. 

"I'm sorry okay? I wasn't thinking right" I muttered almost inaudible. 

We got close during drama filming so I guess that's why he was worried. 

I'm scared to know if Mingyu finds out. 

He's probably gonna nag me to death. 

"I'm not mad with you" he started. "just worried, I mean the drama already got a huge audience even though it's not shown yet so people will be looking at the cast. So stalkers are part of the package deal. You need to be careful"

I nodded. 

It's back to silence for a minute before I turn to him.

"I saw your appearance in Minghao's concert," I said. 

"You're there?"

"Yeah, Hyewon and the gang asked me to go. I didn't know you'll be there"

"It was a surprise"

"Got a lot of fans there, don't you? The whole stadium shrieked when you came out. Nice to know someone famous other than Minghao"

I'm trying to lighten up the mood. 

I saw him smile. 

"Nah can't beat him"

Not true though, Jun's more famous because he'd been a child actor before his hiatus of 5 years when he's on his peak. 

He went to college and now is his comeback. 

His acting is outstanding as usual. 

It blew me away. 

"Thoughts?" he asked waving his hand in front of me.

"Curious?" I tease. 

"You're probably thinking about me" he teased back. 

True though. 

"See" he chuckles before turning to the window. 

Did I say that out loud?

*********