Cute ( Yuri : Minghao )

Lets Go (Seventeen and Izone)

**********

"You're pathetic" Minghao's head turned toward Yuri who is sitting on the other end of the elevator. 

The staff said they're doing their best to restore the power but it'll take time. 

"Why?" he asked. Not feeling anger bubbling up, but curiosity on what she's going to say. 

Yuri had been frank since they met, in her opinion to everything they're doing.

Even the song and concept, Woozi said she came a long way since the first time they've worked together.

"You liked Chaeyeon-unnie first. You're always there for her and yet you're the one trying to make them be together when you're hurting. Want to claim the title of being a martyr?"

"You won't understand" Minghao claimed running his hands to his hair. 

"You're probably right, but seriously-"

"What do you want me to do then?" he asked startling Yuri. 

She looked away from him and look at the ceiling.

"Go out with me" she mumbled.

*********

Yuri

"Who's next?" Yena asked while she's scanning the pamphlet they've been handed on who's the next performer. 

It was a Talent showcase for Freshman to Juniors of the IZ*NE artist program,  almost all the seniors are required to watch.

"The Twins" Yuri answered. 

"Chaewon?" Yuri nodded. 

On que, the Twins stood upstage and Chaewon started singing her angelic voice resonate inside the auditorium. 

"Wah! she's really good"

"Yeah, our company is actually planning on scout her and Felix but their parents don't want them to"

"Yeah I heard that to"

Yuri's phone started vibrating, she took it out and saw her manager's name blinking at her as the call goes on.

What does she want?

"Haesol-unnie is calling," she said to Yena. 

Yena nodded.

Yuri made her way outside and answered the call.

"Wae?"

"Hal is looking for you. He said Woozi just came up with a duet and wanted you to sing it?"

"Eh Woozi-sunbaenim is going to sing?"

"Ani, You'll be singing with Minghao of Carat Artists"

*************

Minghao

"When you're in school I kept on forgetting you're famous," Mingyu said from where he's sitting. 

"I'm not," Minghao said laying the food they've bought on the countertops. 

"You went to the market and had like 4 people stopped you to take a picture with them"

"You should have gone with Jun then. That kid is mad famous"

"Your phone's ringing" Jun raised the phone from the living room and Minghao went to fetch it.

"Who is it?"

"No idea"

He looked at the caller ID then answered it right away. 

"Sah Jang?"

"Woozi asked you for a collaboration"

"Ah what is it?"

"A duet with Jo Yuri of Diamond Ent. She's great and got a steady fandom not to mention it's from Woozi"

"TAh, Tell them I'll take it"

"Okay" He hangs up right away. 

Minghao tilted his head. 

"Jo Yuri" he mumbled. Minghao thought her name is familiar but he couldn't place her somewhere.

"Hoshi you know any Jo Yuri?"

"She's a student in IZ*NE the one who got transferred to the Artist program when we're in 3rd year. She became famous for covering songs then she got discovered and went solo after that" Hoshi answered his thoughts. He's playing VG with Wonwoo. 

"Ah the one with the high voice, and a year below us"

"Yup, why?"

"We'll be singing a duet"

"Oh, nice"

Minghao shrugged and went to the kitchen to help Mingyu.

********************