Can ( Sakura : Wonwoo )

Lets Go (Seventeen and Izone)

Sakura

(Day before the Festival)

"Mingyu" I tilted my head. Wonwoo averted his gaze, looking pass me instead. 

What's with him?

"Mingyu?" I asked. We're in front of the Ferris Wheel waiting for Minjoo and Mingyu who said they'll only take a minute. 

Minjoo said she promised Hyewon Cotton Candy and Mingyu said he's buying a puppy some treats. 

In an amusement park for some reason.

"He asked if you can be his subject in his show tomorrow" My eyes widened. 

I pointed at myself.

"Kura?" 

"Kura" He confirmed. 

Eh? Why don't I feel giddy? Nande? Kura, Mingyu asked to paint you why aren't you jumping up and down?

I stare at Wonwoo.

"Why are you the one asking me?"

Wonwoo took a step back. He looks like he's panicking.

"You see, he said he'll ask you later but I'm- Ugh sorry just pretend I didn't tell you okay?"

I took a step forward trying to read his face. 

"Why do you wanted to tell me ahead?" I asked.

"Just-"

For a minute I thought he's blushing but then he dropped his hand and steadied his stance. 

"I don't want you to die out of happiness if you found out later" He mumbled. 

I stopped.

My heart dropped.

Why do I feel down? Ugh Kura!

"You okay with it?" I asked. I felt hopeful that'll he'll answer he's not. 

Why am I hopeful that he'll answer, he's not?

"Yeah, you liked him for a  while right?" he smiled and reached out to ruffle my hair. 

I took a step back avoiding his hand. 

Feeling mad for no reason.

"Yah" I smiled at him  "I like him" I lied.  

*************

Sakura

(Today)

"The script will be given tomorrow and the rehearsal and blocking is the day after that. Please can all the representatives for the hosting stay? We're gonna discuss the program now. The rest of you can go" Eunbi-sunbaenim stood up from her seat. 

We're inside the Student Council Office, each department representative for the SVT Festival which will begin next week.

 I waved to Mayu and Kirk as they went outside. 

I was the host and the face of the Chemistry Department. 

I didn't want to, but Mayu said there's no one who wanted the position and she didn't know what to do. 

I agreed because she cried and I don't know how to console her. 

Jeonghan-sunbaenim stood up.

"Let's start"

**********

"You okay?" Chae asked waving her hand in front of me.

I looked at her, we're at the cafeteria at our dormitory. "You said something?" I asked. 

"I'm asking if you finished the project?"

"Ah, that" I closed my eyes and shook my head "Yeah I'm almost done just a few more things"

"Wonwoo's giving you a hard time?"

"No, he's been great really. Just tired"

"You ready to tell me why you came home saying you like him?"

Homay I thought she already dropped that!

I buried my head in my arms and groan. 

"Chaeyeon! I didn't say I like him" 

"You came to my room muttering your heart is beating fast, can't breathe and feel like you're having a panic attack after you went out with Wonwoo plus- " She leaned forward "You spoke to Mingyu normally when we went to Ice on me yesterday"

"That didn't mean I like him, he just complimented me and I was-"

"Flattered? Saku-chan-"

"NOPE, Kura doesn't like him"

************

(Last Night)

"Can I read it?" I asked him as we sat in front of each other. We're in Ice on me, on one of the tables for studying, It's 9 pm already and we're almost done with our work. 

Or I am. 

I'm not sure if he is because he never allows me to take a glimpse of it.

"You'll read it anyway, besides its basically me telling your story"

"Fine, it's not like you read mine either" I mumbled. 

"You finished it?"

"Kind of? Some few things then I'm done"

"You've been playing haven't you?"

"I can't believe I'm saying this but No. There are a lot of things to do that I just want to pass out and wake up when things are over"

"The Festival?" 

"Can you destroy it?"

He smiled and shook his head "Silly"

He typed something on his laptop, while I went on writing on my notebook. We went on like that for a while.

I closed my notebook and slumped on the table. I looked at Wonwoo and he's still typing away, reposition his glasses as they start to fall. 

When you think of it he's actually cute. The way he crinkles his nose, or the way his head tilted when he- HOLY MOTHER OF FEATHERS

" You're looking too much," he said not looking at me.

"I am?"

He glared at me and I smiled at him. 

"What are you thinking?"

How cute you are?

"I'm thinking if I took a picture of you and auction it in the Forum how much money will I get?"

"I actually did that to Mingyu, Jun and Jeonghan-hyung" I leaned forward interested.

"Eh? Hontou?"

He stopped typing. "Let's go? It is already 10"

I rolled my eyes and started packing my things. 

We both stood up. 

I turned around to look at the barista bar and Seungcheol-oppa is mixing something to the customer in front of him. 

"Oppa" I called out. He looked at me, I waved at him. Seungcheol waved to Wonwoo as well. 

Hyewon said he's the co-owner of the place even though he's still a university student. He's always the barista whenever I come here so I quite know him and he's nice. 

"Annyeong" I said. 

 

**********

"I'll take you to the stop," Wonwoo said. I nodded. 

"Aren't you gonna leave your things first?"

He shook his head. 

"It's not that heavy"

He lived above the Cafe and the Bus stop is actually near here, so I guess why not?

"How's the preparation for the festival going?"

"Hmm, okay? They'll be giving the script tomorrow. But I met the promoters and the representatives a while ago. They're all cute and pretty I'm standing there looking like a potato"

He looked at me tilting his head. 

"You do look like one"

I hit him lightly. 

"I'm just joking. A potato can be pretty you know"

We arrived at the bus stop and I stood beside the pole. 

"Aren't you going?" I asked. 

"I'll wait with you" 

"Hmm okay then, hows the Rivel Gallery?"

"It was great really, the curator said almost all of the artworks there are donated by artists when the fire occurred 10 years ago. Some of them even came abroad and the history behind them is just incredible"

"You're planning to intern there right?"

"Yah, did I told you that?"

"Yup, along with you're secretly crazy and a cat lady who loves doing aegyo"

He didn't even pout when I told him that. Demn he got used too fast. 

"The bus is here" he said. I looked at where he's looking at and he's right. 

"Bye bye" I said transferring my canvas bag to the other shoulder. 

The bus stop right in front of me and passengers started coming out. 

We're the only one waiting at this time. I stepped inside when Wonwoo talked.

"You're right though, a potato can be really pretty" 

My heart started beating too fast I feel like I'm hearing it in my ears. 

The door closed and I saw him waving at me outside. 

I waved back. 

I can feel my face getting warm. 

Ugh what the hell. 

I sat near the door and bury my face on my bag. 

I don't even think of him that way why am I reacting like that he just said a potato can be pretty 

Kurayournotapotatoyouratomato

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out. 

Text me when you arrived

I drop my phone and felt the need to squeal.

I'm screwed.

It's just him being nice Kura. 

*********

A/N

OMG the next one is going to be Sakura's last Chapter. 

Thank you all for reading this

Love lots