Here ( Sakura : Wonwoo LAST CHAPTER )

Lets Go (Seventeen and Izone)

"I should have stopped and listened to what my mind has to say"

Sakura

(A day before the Festival )

"Yah" I smiled my cheeks reaching my eyes "I like him"  

Wonwoo retracted his hand and jam both of it inside his pockets. 

kojitmal

 I closed my eyes and turn around pretending to look for Mingyu and Minju among the crowd. 

I could hear Chaeyeon's voice inside my head saying how I'm a liar and I should say what I want to say out loud or else no one will know it. 

 She never said those words to me though.

Those words were always for Minjoo because I never had a hard time saying what I feel. 

I was a Radio DJ when we were in Highschool and I talked a lot about my thoughts then. 

Now?

I don't know. 

Wonwoo finally looked at me lips parted like he wanted to say something.

"Sakura" that got my attention "I-"

"Sorry we took too long" Mingyu's voice said behind me. I turned around to see him with Minjoo carrying paperbags.

I never felt disappointed to see Mingyu. 

Ever

I glance over to where Wonwoo is and he's already saying something to Mingyu laughing like he didn't look serious a while ago. 

"We should head home. You got the tickets right"

It porbably took a minute for me to sink in what Mingyu asked that he repeated it twice.

"Ah yeah" I raised my bag. The tickets for the amusement park are one of the prices Eunbi sunbaenim assigned for the booth tommorow.

Me and Minjoo are already here for the photo shoot when Mingyu and Wonwoo came for the tickets. 

I walked beside Minjoo, she's telling me something about Hyewon and Joshua. 

I know I'm a terrible friend cause I wasn't listening at all.

I kept glancing at Wonwoo who hasn't said a word the entire way home

***********

*The day of the Festival, Deadline of the Biography*

Wonwoo

"You're okay?" Wonwoo asked Kkura who was sitting on the edge of the stairs clutching her forehead.

 He saw her like that when he's on his way to the gallery display, where Art and Art History Majors will be hosting a mini art exhibit for the Juniors and Seniors of SVT University. 

The Stage setup was finished yesterday, Wonwoo guesses they're doing rehearsal because Jeonghan and Eunbi are running around the stage instructing people on what they'll do.

She looks pale and for a minute.

Worry etched on Wonwoo's face as he crouched in front of her to see her face better.

"Nothing its okay" she muttered looking at him smiling.

"You're nervous?" 

"Nope, I mean if I keep saying that it'll be gone right"

"Silly" He flicked her forehead gently. Wonwoo heard his name being called and stood up. 

"Don't worry too much you'll do great" Sakura nodded. 

Just about the time he's walking away Sakura called his name and tossed him a book.

"Read it" 

Wonwoo nodded then hurriedly went to Mingyu. 

******

Sakura

The opening was done. I stared at the white balloons floating above the stage. They're tied up on the domed roof so I'll guess they'll stay there until the end of the event. 

The City is really pro-environment, they didn't want the balloons falling into the oceans or something.

A tap on my shoulder took me away from my wondering. 

Chaeyeon stood behind me.

"You did great," she said hugging me. I hugged her back telling her the same thing. 

The Dance Club really did well, like mindblowing thousands of people shouting their names well.  

The stage really felt like a concert. 

For a school festival to be this big, I guess SVT University is really popular. 

Not to mention a lot of stars go here. 

Speaking of one. 

"Why's Minjoo not on the stage?" 

"Taping with Jun, they'll be here tomorrow speaking of which did you gave your letter to Wonwoo?"

I motioned for her to walk with me cause a) I don't want everyone knowing about my crush to one of the SVT's Campus pretty boys and b) Hyewon and the gang are on the stage

"You didn't, didn't you?"

"I did and I'm nervous. I mean what if he didn't-" Chaeyeon covered my mouth. 

"Stop okay, You already said what you said so lets just see how this goes okay?" I nodded

"You're gonna stop worrying?" I nodded again. 

She gently removed her hand and put her arms on my shoulder.

"Lets go eat, I'm starving"

******

*Festival DAY 2*

"Sakura's avoiding you" Mingyu tilted his head asking. 

 Wonwoo nodded. 

It was after she asked him about something and he must have said something wrong because now she's avoiding him. 

He saw her a while ago with Hyewon, when he was calling her she suddenly disappears and then the painting with Mingyu begin. 

 He was feeling all kinds of things when he saw them laughing at aisle 2 while he's painting her. 

Then when he's about to talk to her she suddenly got a call from Eunbi even though her phone's turned off.  

"Did you said something to her?" 

"I don't know man, I mean did I?"

"Shouldn't you be asking her that yourself? Besides you like her right?"

"Wait what?" Wonwoo is staring at Mingyu now. 

Mingyu dropped the brush he's holding and turned his stool to him. 

"I saw the way you look at her, in Aisle 2. Then before all this, you kept telling me stories about her. You're always worried whenever she's not in class, or you're the first volunteer whenever she asked any one of us to accompany her. Plus the way you react when I told you about painting her. You clearly like her now snap out of it and tell her before I snatch her first. She likes me right?" Wonwoo wanted to punch that smug out of Mingyu's face but he stood still pondering everything he said. 

Wait is it true?

Wonwoo slowly walked away. 

"Oh and I saw this letter drop from the book your holding yesterday" Wonwoo grabbed the letter and recognized the handwriting on the front and a small drawing that Wonwoo knew so well. 

Its his face.

Even though it doesn't look like it.

Its Sakura's drawing that she kept giving him whenever they pull an all-nighter to finish the biography. 

He ripped it open. 

Reading the first line before running towards the exit. 

"SHES IN THE CONFESSION BOOTH" Mingyu shouted. 

Wonwoo,

I really like you, I mean Chae thought so, Hyewon thought so and if you ever don't feel the same way. Just ignore this and pretend it didn't exist. If I ask about it just say what then this will be gone forever.

-Sakura

Wonwoo remembered their conversation yesterday. 

She did ask about the letter but Wonwoo answered What letter? because he didn't know about the letter. 

What is she thinking?

He made his way near the backstage and craned his neck to see if she's there but no luck. Only Minghao and Jun are there with Hoshi. 

"Hoshi" he called. 

Hoshi turned his head and so did Jun and Minghao.

"Why are you running?" Minghao asked. Wonwoo shook his head catching his breath. 

"Have *breaths* you seen Sakura?"

The 3 shook their heads. 

"She's probably playing with the cats on the bleachers" Wonwoo turned her head to Minjoo who's talking. 

"Ah thank you" he said then went out.

Up the stage the MC is announcing the confessions from different students for the Campus Pretty Boys and Beauties. 

Wonwoo glanced at the stage and Minju is currently number 1 with 221 confessions and Eunbi is next with 203. Sakura came in 3rd while Jeonghan is number 1 in the Campus pretty Boys. 

*******

"You're seriously a handful" Sakura jumped clutching her heart when she saw Wonwoo sitting on the bleachers catching his breath. 

"What are you doing here?" she asked loudly because she's on the oval feeding Aoi, a cat that had been on the campus for years because it already got a collar. 

"Looking for you" he answered. 

Sakura crouched on the floor petting Aoi who is rubbing her body to her leg.

"Why?" she asked.

"Cause I found your letter and I didn't know about this letter until Mingyu saw it. Seriously Kkura if you're going to confess just give it to me clearly so I'll know what's happening before you start ignoring me"

"I wasn't planning on ignoring you forever"

"Really?"

"Yah" she stood up now facing him. "Probably a week until I got over  what-"

"I like you to" 

Sakura stopped moving. 

She's pretty sure she stopped breathing too.

"What" she mumbled. 

Wonwoo stood up as well. 

He's now leaning on the railings.

"I don't know when but I kept noticing you too much and hating you with Mingyu too much that I must be feeling more. Or maybe when you beat me and kept teasing me about it or when you didn't care much what people say about you or I don't know. It's just that all I know is I like you and I don't want you ignoring me cause I hate it"

"Wonwoo I-"

"That's why I'm asking now, would you go out with me?"

Sakura widened her eyes. She didn't know when she looked down but her head is bobbing up and down even though her ears are ringing and her heart is beating too fast it'll probably burst in a minute. 

Not only when she looked up at Wonwoo when she heard the cheer coming from the stage. 

The chanting of Wonwoo's name and hers. 

"That's it, folks, Campus Beauty Miyawaki Sakura and Campus Pretty Boy Jeon Wonwoo are now out of the market" Sakura looked at where the voice is coming from when she saw Chaeyeon and Minghao sitting on the ground holding a camera filming them.

"CHAEYEON" she shouted and the 2 started running. 

She's about to go after them when her body is pulled into a hug.

Wonwoo is patting the back of her head and she's smiling ear to ear. 

****

(So Sakura's story is done, sorry about the fast pacing but I hope you liked it)

UP NEXT

"The next confessor would be" Minju read the name again and frowned.

"Joon Jeonghan?" she asked uncertainly. It was only when Jeonghan stepped up the stage and went to the mic that almost all of the girls in the venue started screaming.

"I want to make this confession to our dear president Kwon Eunbi. I really like you. Would you go out with me?"

The place went silent after that.