Anon ( Minjoo : Jun )

Lets Go (Seventeen and Izone)

Minjoo

❦ ❣ ♥ ❤ ♡ ღ*ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

"You got the part" Minjoo's eyes widen. She turned to Hyewon who was sitting beside her eating and squealed. 

Her Manager called her that the results are out and she got the part for the one she auditioned. Which is the best friend of the lead character.

Hyewon did a wave with her arms, her chopsticks waving as well. 

"Ah who got the part for Jae?" she asked remembering her partner in the script which is a playboy. they'll be the second couple in the drama. 

"Wait I'll check. Oh its Wen Junhui"

"Eh? Jun?"

"Yeah, he goes to the same university as you right?"

****************

"Did you read the column about Minjoo?" Minjoo stopped on her tracks. She hid behind the wall leading to the stairs. 

"It's true though that she only passed because she got a pretty face" 

"Some says she's good though. I mean she starred in a lot of famous dramas and webdramas"

"Don't be fooled. They probably spent a lot of time taking those because she kept making mistakes and I mean she's pretty. Anika also auditioned for the role. She said she and Jun had a thing going on and wanted the role together. She's one of the best actresses in our department and she didn't get picked that speaks a lot you know"

"Anika? I thought Jun is with Jiho?"

"He's with a lot of girls though but I spoke to Anika and said they really had a connection. She was bawlin when she received the news."

"Poor her, Minjoo should feel guilty"

"She's a goody two shoes but she's hiding a lot inside"

Minjoo clenched her hands and leaned on the wall closing her eyes. The forum confessions got an update from a confession saying that she didn't deserve the spot and that there are a lot better actresses that should have got it.

She didn't sleep because she kept checking the comments.

A lot of fans defended her but a lot also agrees.

She felt her eyes welling up when a light tap on her forehead forced her to open her eyes.

Wen Junhui stood in front of her.

She remembered what the girl said about him and Anika wanting the part and she felt guilt and anger churning inside her.

"You okay?" he asked.

He's always nice to everybody especially  girls that's why the forum about the Ikemen 7 labeled him as a playboy, but Minjoo is one of the minority that witnessed his  craziness and also subject to his teasing.

He looks worried though.

Minjoo tightly closed her eyes forcing the tears inside and nod.

"Congratulations for the part, I forgot to reply yesterday"

He smiled at her and pat her head.

"Its okay. You going to class?"

"Yeah"

"Come on" Minjoo followed him and noticed that the girls talking aren't there anymore. 

When they entered the Personality Development classroom, Minjoo saw Sakura and Chaeyeon sitting in their usual spot. 

She went to them, Jun following behind. 

Mingyu and Wonwoo usually sat right in front of them. 

Minjoo knows they read the article because Mingyu and the others messaged her last night to turn off her phone and stop reading comments and the girls said the same things as well. Jun even texted her to cheer up.

"Minguri who do you want me to kill first?" Sakura asked and Minjoo laugh at her.

"Your horns are coming out Kura tuck it in" Wonwoo said and Sakura glared at him. 

Chae was about to say something but Minjoo stopped her. She dropped her bag on the sit.

Jun sat in front of her.

"Don't worry really. Some of my fans dmed me last night. They actually cheered me up"

"Just tell us if you're feeling like making a kill bill list okay?" Chae said.

Minjoo nod laughing.

******

Jun
(Last Night)

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

"What are you doing in the forum?" Jun asked Minghao. It's already 9 pm and he just came back from taking a bath. 

"Ad for the Dance club. I lost a bet a while ago"

"Ah" Jun was looking at the screen over Minghao's shoulder when he saw something.

Confessions #109: This Girl doesn't deserve it.

"Wait can you scroll back, I want to see that"

"The confession?"

"Yeah" Minghao did what he asked. He clicked on it and immediately Jun know they're talking about Minjoo.

They mentioned the frog thing she impersonated for a comedy skit they did on the first month.

That's why some of her friends called her Minguri.

"Oh" Minghao must have read the few lines because he's now frowning "She lacks emotion and clearly got accepted because of her pretty face. She should stick to playing frog and monkey in plays and let real actors and actresses play this role. Wait Minjoo?"Minghao read out loud.

Jun nod "Some people are nasty"

Jun moved back and hang the towel he's holding. 

"I sure hope Minjoo is okay. You're her partner in the drama right?"

"Yeah"

"She's probably sad right now"

Jun shook his wet hair and water scattered every where.

He grabbed his phone and started scrolling through the forum comments and just like he thought some people are devils just because they're anon.

There are comments defending her but she'll probably ignore those.

Jun had been a target of hate when a rumor about him bullying a cast mate surfaced without proof.

He hated the hate but his friends had been there for him and it was debunked after all his cast mates and staff came out and said it was not true.

He clicked the comment box and started typing while he slumped on his bed.

Might as well add positivity while he's at it.

I'm happy you got the role. I'm your fan. Don't mind them.

He posted it in anon and clicked the comment box again. 

You deserve it! I'm excited about the Drama!.

Then he clicked on Minjoo's profile and dm her as anon.

He always teases her because her reaction was always priceless, but he also knew what she look like when she's on the verge of tears because she got scolded by a director once.

It was when they we're 16 and starred in the same drama as minor cast.

They didn't know each other then but they were paired as the young version of the leads.

She improved a lot after that. It was because she was so nervous and kept forgetting her lines, but she was always a great actress.

Jun thought her expressions are always on point.

He texted her on his real number to cheer up.

He clicked the dm and typed a short message clicking the switch to turn it into anon.

Don't mind all the hate. You deserve what you got and I'll be cheering on you and many more don't worry.

Love your fan. 

"Should I turn off the light?" Minghao asked. Jun closed his phone.

"Yeah go ahead" He still need to wake up early for class. 

***********

I'm posting the ones I've written for quite a while so I'm on a spree at the moment. Thank you for reading this and voted for it and thank you all love YAH!

I'll edit it all soon!