What? (Hitomi : DK)

Lets Go (Seventeen and Izone)

"Nothing" that's what he said as soon as they reached the bridge. The river below as the cars passed beside them.  

"You have nothing to talk about?" Hitomi asked bewildered, confused, even a bit mad because he just interrupted her routine for nothing. "Then why am I here?" 

 He continued starring at the waters down below. 

There was a period of silence before he finally talked. 

"I just-" He looked at her, smiling faintly.

Hitomi was startled but she didn't look away, instead, she kept her stoic face on and stared back. 

"I don't want you to leave yet" he muttered.

 
Hitomi's heart pounded hard. She clenched her fist trying to calm herself.

  
She never thought he could still make her feel this way.

He's the one who broke up with me, why is he doing this now.

"Why?" She asked, hating the way her voice broke.

"Do you really wanna know?"

That got her thinking. 

Does she really?

Then again when it comes to unanswered questions DK was usually in the center of it all. 

Starting from the reason why she agreed on becoming his girlfriend, up to the reason why they broke up. 

He continued walking when she didn't answer. 

Hitomi followed him.

It's not like she got a choice. 

That's her way home. 

Silence bugged them for a long time before Hitomi stopped on her tracks glaring at the back of DK. 

"Why are you doing this?" her voice is high pitched, the tone she used when she's angry. 

DK stopped before turning around. 

"Doing what?" 

"This" her left hand went automatically to her right elbow. Something she does when she's defensive. "You aren't supposed to talk to me. We're not supposed to be talking"

"Why is that?"

"Because we broke up, you broke up with me what reason should be a reason enough?"

DK sighed before running his hands to his hair. 

He crouched on the ground burying his head between his knees. 

They're near the park to Ice on Me. There are no people passing by, probably because its already 2 in the morning.

"I regretted it okay," he said, voice trembling.

Hitomi didn't say a word, afraid she'll end up crying if she did.

"I was an idiot thinking about myself and got frustrated because no one can understand me. When I ended up with a hand injury a week before the game,  I was angry at myself for doing something stupid and I vented my anger at you. You're not the reason why I ended up in a fight and I shouldn't have said those words to you that night"

Hitomi's tears started to fall before she even knew it. 

She wiped it forcefully trying to maintain her poker face. 

"It's not like it's not true," she said quietly that DK could barely hear her. "I said yes to you because of our friends. I didn't know why I agree on becoming your girlfriend even though I barely noticed you. I didn't know why you noticed me when there are a lot of girls falling to your feet.  I did end up liking you. You helped me with my Insomnia and a lot of my troubles thank you for that.  We've ignored each other for 2 months. Why are you suddenly doing this?"    

"Because I still like you"

****

Uhm... Sorry for the long wait. I really am. Thank you all for reading this even though it took me a month to get back to it. Thank you very much. 

Iz*one Fighting we Wiz*one will be with you for all eternity don't give up.