Picture ( Hyewon : Joshua )

Lets Go (Seventeen and Izone)

 

Hyewon

ノ( º _ ºノ)

"Food" I muttered to Joshua. We're standing side by side behind the other models that arrived before us. 

The photoshoot for Kimono Mag was a 20 min. drive from here so I was a bit late. 

When I arrived the Director already discussed the future project with JayHo magazine which is a famous fashion magazine that's based in China. 

Our company Diamond Zone is having a partnership with them.  

I was not listening at all. 

Joshua filled me up with the details when I came in.

"You okay?" he asked. 

I shrugged. 

I'm hungry.

The director said the open call will start next week and to ready our portfolios and comp cards with our agents. 

We both started modeling when we're 8 so our experience is through the roof. I can't even think properly at the moment. 

I'll probably make Joshua explain it to me again later. 

I tug on his sleeves and reach for the pocket where I'm sure he's hiding a secret stash of his chocolates. 

 He caught my hand.

"You're in a chocolate ban for a week remember?" He said not even looking at me. His gaze still focuses in front. 

I pouted and pulled my hand. 

"Mia's not here," I said. Mia's my manager and will probably curse me for life because we're trying to keep my weight normal by banning some sweet goods. 

It's not like it shows. 

Some photo shoots I've been said I'm too thin when my doctor said I'm healthy.

I mindlessly stare upfront when Joshua took my hand. 

"Open your palm" he ordered. 

I did.

"You're like a kid" he teases and places chocolate on my palm. 

I glance at him, he's still not looking at me but he's smiling. 

"Thank you," I said and popped the chocolate in my mouth and immediately felt the choco burst as I bite into it and some mint?

"You put mint in it?"

"Yeah, it lessens the sweetness"

I nod. 

I don't know how he makes it,  but I love his chocolates. 

He makes them every day and I get the pleasure of having it because we go to the same university, course and even company.

Oh and he's also my neighbor. 

I'm getting tired of his face by saying all this. 

The Director kept on talking and I'm fighting the urge to walk out and go directly to the cafeteria. 

I'm still hungry. 

I didn't get the chance to eat at the university today because my shoot was right after class and Mia didn't let me eat because I'll be wearing a crop top.

She bought me burgers after though. 

Still hungry ughh. 

For what it felt like an eternity.

"Okay, that's all for the day. Don't forget to pass your requirements" 

A series of yeses echoes in the room and I immediately pull Joshua out towards the exit. 

"You're impossible," he said letting me drag him. 

"Hungry" I muttered. 

We're in the elevator when my phone buzz and a message from Minjoo pop out. 

You're finished with your shoot, right?
Sir  Aron wants to see you, he said to go to his office
at 3.

I look at the time and it's already 2:42

Holly Luffy and his whole crew

The elevator door opened.  

Joshua is about to go out when he noticed I'm not moving. 

"Hyewon?" He asked pushing the open button.

"Sir Aron wants to see me" He looks at me bewildered.

"Now?" he asked, I nod and run my hand through my hair. 

 "Aish pae gopa"  I angrily said. 

"Want me to come with you?" I look at him, I was about to agree when I realize that he probably wants to talk to his agent about the portfolio. 

I waved my hand. 

"No need, See yah then?" I muttered. He nodded and released the button. He got out of the door.  

"Eat there okay?" He said when the elevator door was closing. 

"Yeah" I answered. 

This is troublesome as hell. 

********

********

"Minjoo" I hugged Minjoo. We're in the university cafeteria. I asked her to meet me after her class and eat with me because I'm about to cry from hunger.

 Sir Aron talked too slow and I kept on thinking about the cafeteria menu. 

He said to email me the details later. 

AND FINALLY I'M HERE!

"Aw! don't cry," Minjoo said patting my head. 

"I'm so hungry" I muttered and squeeze her hard before I released her from my hug. 

"What did Sir Aron wanted to talk about?"

"It's for the upcoming festival. He wanted me to help with the management and waiter as well" 

"Eh? For our department?"

"Yeah, the mini Cafe"

"Aw I'm in promotion" 

I pouted more. 

"Where's Chae and Kura?" 

"They went ahead, Sakura is meeting Wonwoo while Chae got Dance club"

"Wonwoo? Ha they're always together"

"Yah, get jealous. Mingyu-oppa said they're getting closer"

"Hmmm, they're actually cute though"

Minjoo push me lightly. 

I pulled her in front of the menu board and I started picking which one I'll eat. The food here is amazing and my meal card just got loaded so I'm good to go.

"Eh, what will you eat? I'll order for you?"

"Sure, I'll go look for seats" 

"Okay"

**********

I think I ordered a lot.

I looked at the plates of food in front of us and smile at Minjoo when I noticed her staring at me. 

"Where do you stash all of this?"

"Apparently in my weight. Mia is giving me a hard time. I'm supposed to be in a diet"

"Can't blame you, My manager wants me to audition for a role in an upcoming drama so he wants me to go on a diet before the audition"

"Giving up gummy bears?"

"Never"

I started picking foods on to my plate.

Eggs and Katsu are the best.

"Ah, where's Joshua?"

"Agency, the company is partnering with JayHo for a fashion show and something I was not listening. He's probably busy"

"It's weird seeing you without him here in school"

"I'm usually with you in school"

"Nah, you're with him more. You two are like a couple that isn't a couple." She put her spoon down and smile at me weirdly  " Don't you feel anything for him?"

I pretended to think. I'm used to these questions already. 

Joshua and I had been friends since 7. I was asked in middle school, high school and woops even in college about having feelings for him.

We grew up together. 

He's like an annoying pimple that won't come off. 

"Do you have feelings for Mingyu?"

"He's my brother from another parent"

"Same. Though I hated him in Kindergarten"

"Yah! That's the perfect love story. Hated each other, now best friends and soon one of them fall for each other and then-"

"Nothing"

"What if he gets a girlfriend? Joshua's part of the Ikemen 7 here at school you know"

I rolled my eyes. 

"Minguri, I'm not going to fall for him" Minjoo smiled. 

"Kwangbae, you're gonna eat your words"

************

************