Chocolate or Candy? ( Hyewon : Joshua )

Lets Go (Seventeen and Izone)

I lift myself up on to the railing of the bridge. I'm still wearing the skirt I was wearing at the photoshoot. I was supposed to change after but it left my mind when I saw him with Mina.  

The graceful ballerina.

The muse of his life. 

The one that got away. 

Why am I so cheeky about this?

The wind was blowing through my hair and I felt the cold air on my face. 

Thank God I'm wearing a sweater I would have been frozen to death by now. 

I want sweet potato and ramen though

Or maybe a hot soup

I jumped down the railing when I felt my phone vibrating inside the satchel. 

Wonyoungie's picture popped on the caller screen.

She answered it. 

"Wae?"

"Unnie where are you Joshua-oppa was asking if you got home, he said you went ahead and you're not answering your phone"

"Ah! Tell him I am and my phone is dead. I'm in Gangha Bridge right now. Do you want something?"

"Choco- and dog treats for Wongie"

"Oke, oh and don't forget to tell Mom"

"Araso" 

Wonyoung hanged up. 

I've already walked this far might as well walk home. I mean I'll get to but sweet potato. 

I haven't even walked that far when a memory popped in my mind.

"What if I say I -" 

Holy Ramen and Ham/ DID I SAID THAT? 

UGH!

Thank god I didn't finish it.

****

Transcript: 

Minju:  Is this working? Oppa it's not turning on. 

Mingyu: It's on. The red light is on. 

Minju: Ah Sankyu (clapping her hands) So, Mingyu-oppa found an old camcorder in his attic of stuff in his clean clean room and decided to give it to me cause I have no idea. (Pointing the camera to mingyu)

Thanks 

So since I'm planning to do it anyway, I'm actually going to do research on facts when a foodie falls in love. Signs that a foodie is falling in love (Points the camera to Hyewon who is eating dumplings) 

That Foodie

Hyewon: Wae?  You're gonna join my harem? 

Jun: Wah, you got a harem?

Hyewon: Just because my Harem is not as big as yours, doesn't give you the right to discriminate mine

Jun (laughs): You're being scary

Minju: (Points the camera back to her) Our target is not here because he's still in class

Mingyu: Who?

Minju: Joshua

Sakura: They're friends though

Chaeyeon: I don't think its gotta work

Hyewon: Exactly I kept telling her that, it's like her dating Mingyu

Minju: We grew up together he's like the big brother I never asked for and my buddy in social stuff our parents forced us to go

Mingyu: You're 4 months younger and annoying and she's right we practically grew up as siblings

(points camera to hyewon)

Hyewon: Ani, we're more like siblings. We met when we're 4, tore each others hair out when we're 5, I dumped his bag in the pond near our house after he took my food when we're 7 got the school officials to create a schedule that'll keep us out of each other's sight cause we head buts each other when we're 8.  Met as models at 8 also truce to stop fighting there and lastly bonded over one piece cause we both wanted Nami. 

Chaeyeon: How the hell did you get close after all that?

Sakura: One piece is all about brotherhood

Hyewon: That and his and my mom threaten to lock us in a closet

(points camera to Minju)

Minju: I'll be continuing this later, let me eat. 

*********

Hyewon

"Liam NarutoRules's crew are climbing our ship why are you standing there?" Hyewon said as her fingers moved fast on the keyboard of her laptop. She had her headphones on and she's talking to the mic.

"Ah stupid! why did you go there" Joshua glanced at her from the book he's reading. She's actually in his room because her Mom bans her from playing or watching anime in their house for a month. 

It's because of the marathon she did last week when she tried to catch up with One Piece.

She was awake for a whole day, her Mom was not happy.

Hyewon took off her headphones and slumped her head on the table looking at Joshua. 

"I'm not playing WOP with them anymore," she said.

Joshua looked at her "Didn't your Mom confiscated your laptop?"

"Wonyoungie let me borrowed hers. I was helping her with Math yesterday"

"And you're here why?"

"Cause I want chicken"

"What am I your cook?"

Hyewon nodded. "Your chicken is the best"

Joshua glared at her, but she smiled at him then laugh out loud. 

Joshua raised his book and start reading again. 

"We don't have chicken though"

"Your Mom said she bought one yesterday and that you could cook it and we can eat it. Jaebal Shua-kun" 

"How did you-"

"She texted me" Joshua is looking at her funny but Hyewon kept staring at him. She'd been doing this for years. If she wanted Joshua to do something she'll just stare at him until he gives in. 

She can't act cute for her life.

"Ah I give up, you only care about food" Joshua muttered closing his book. 

"Arigatouu~ I'll treat you with ice cream tomorrow oke?" 

"Yah Yah"

Joshua is already at the door when Hyewon called out to him.

"Wae?" he asked his voice strangely too calm. 

"Can I borrow your phone?" Joshua frowned but handed it to her. 

"What do you need it for?"

"I'm taking Wonwoo's number. He's good at VG right I'll be- HEY" Joshua snatched the phone out of her hands. 

Hyewon tried to grab it back but he's already moving out of the door. 

********