We? ( Nako : Woozi )

Lets Go (Seventeen and Izone)

*******

"Watch the tempo you're a beat faster," Woozi said calmly. Nako nodded and does what he's saying.

"Oke, keep it up" Nako plays her hand moving swiftly as her bow glide on to the strings of her cello.

Woozi follows alongside her playing the keys smoothly, Nako's tempted to stop and watch him just like what she'd been doing in the past, but she kept playing her eyes on the sheet music as they were in the middle of it when the door opened. 

They didn't stop though.

They kept playing until they reached the end and only then Nako moved her eyes to the door.

Vernon's head peeked.

Nako noticed a familiar face coming in.

Her eyes widen when she saw Tomi's Ex DK with them.

"Yah! Who told you all to come here" Woozi said.

He's smiling at them.

"We came to see our Nako-nie" Vernon said and went to pinch Nako's cheeks.

"If that munchkin is giving you a hard time tell me okay?"

"Yah Vernon" Woozi called out getting off the piano seat.

Vernon hid behind Nako.

"Their's not guitar here right?"

Nako shook her head. 

"Good, he'll chase me with it if he find one"

"What are you all doing here?" 

"SVT's Hoshi and Chaeyeon is here" DK said. Nako's ears perk up.

Hitomi's brother? Ah right the Dance Team.

Nako heard her phone rang and she went to pick it. She looked at the caller ID before answering. 

"Hello Miku? You done with your rehearsals?"

********

Nako

Nako stood staring at the door.

Am I going in?

"Sir Roys's Office? why? Didn't you already transfer why are you needed there?" Chaewon asked while picking the vegetables out of her tray into Hitomi's tray.

"Yah Chaewonie" Chaewon smiled cheekily to Hitomi then looked at Nako.

"Why you transfer anyway? You're leaving me alone with Felix"

"Wae? Felix? Is Vernon out of the picture now?" Nako teased arranging her notebooks inside her bag. Hitomi is currently writing something on her textbook while eating the carrots on her plate.

"Hajima! Don't say his name in front of me. That jerk"

Hitomi glance at Chaewon.

"Your horns are showing up again," she said pointing at Chaewon's forehead.

"Why? Still Fighting?" Nako asked.

"He didn't show up at rehearsals yesterday, why? does he want us to go back to being enemies? Okay! Okay! I'm ready"

"Enemies?" Hitomi asked finally looking up from her textbook.

"Have you heard about the fight of the trio? Chaewon and Vernon fought back in middle school then Felix suddenly got into the fight after trying to stop them. Chaewon almost lost her hair and Vernon got a lot of scratches, Felix well he's barely scraped"

"Middle school, eh how come I didn't know?"

"A lot of people told me when I transferred here in my first year of class. It's amazing you haven't heard of it"

"Hii-chan's a snob cheerleader in middle school and I'm a theater kid"

"Snob? I barely know anyone when I transferred here" her voice is rising up which makes it squeak.

"I know I know" Chaewon went back to eating. "Yah, Hii-chan will you eat first"

"Maybe he's busy. He's also part of the Dance Team and I heard they're also performing at the Uni and they're partnering with the Dance Club there" Nako said.

"Woozi source?"

Nako glared at Chaewon. It's true though, she saw it from a fan page of the Dance team and she's only following that page cause Woozi is part of the Dance Team, not the Chaewon needed to know that.

"SVT U's Dance Club? My Brother is actually part of that"

"Ah Hoshi-oppa?" Chaewon asked.

"Yah" Hitomi agreed.

Nako spotted someone who just came in.

"Vernon's here," she said.

Chaewon almost choked on her food.

"I told you talking about the devil summons him," she remarked before drinking water.

"Chae-chae your brother's looking for you?" Vernon said as he sits next to me. "Oh and Nako, Sir Roy is looking for you. He called Woozi after our rehearsals"

"Woozi?" Nako's eyes widen.

"Yeah, oh right. Hurry then Sir Roy said there's something he wanted to discuss with you two"

"That's weird" Chaewon voiced out while slurping her noodles.

Nako waved them goodbye and hurriedly went to Sir Roy's office.

*********

I can't do this, he's inside how should I react?

NAKO THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO SEE HIM UP CLOSE

NAKO JUST OPEN THE DOOR

I can't do this

Nako turned around, she's just going to call Sir Roy to come later because she's busy or whatever reason that's forming in her mind.

When she turned around the very reason why she's not going in stood in front of her.

He's taller than her.

Holy Demn and they call him shortcake and fairy? I'm hella smaller than him

"Are you just going to stand there?" he asked.

Nako panicked.

She pointed at the door then at him then ended up scratching her hair.

Great nice Nako very nice. He's looking at you like you grew another head.

"I'll just go in" she muttered and open the door.

She went directly to Sir Roy's cubicle.

"Wae?" she asked suddenly.

"Yah you scared me," Sir Roy said holding his chest.

"I've already quit the Artist Program why am I here again?" Nako complained. It's best to get this over it. She could feel Woozi's stare at her back.

"Me to, why am here I've already requested to be transferred to Dance why-"

Nako turned her head to Woozi "You're quitting classical?"

"Yeah, why do you-"

"THAT" a lot of teachers turned their way to them. Sir Roy must have notice cause he lowered his voice "that's the reason why I called you two here. My star pupils are quitting on me cause one is going to transfer school for her senior year and one is-" he stopped for a second. Nako noticed him hesitating before saying "is now into dance. That's why what I wanted to do is a collaboration one last time, please! It's like a farewell concert"

Woozi huff behind Nako.

"I'm-"

"I've already asked your schedule and you're free on that day. And Nako, I've asked for an excuse just one last time here before you go please?"

Nako couldn't speak, talk or even look behind her to see Woozi's reaction because her insides are in shambles.

Her heart is in her stomach and she can feel it squeezing the life out of her.

A collaboration with Woozi is like a death wish.

He's a genius but then he's also scary dedicated to his work.

He's a perfectionist.

There's no way he's going to agree to collab with me

"Okay- but I'll be the one who'll pick the music." he tapped Nako's shoulder. Nako turned slowly. 

Push it all down in your stomach Nako and tie it in a not.

He just touched you!!!!

"You're okay with it right Nako?"

Nako couldn't speak at all she just nodded.

"Great, it'll be two months from today you'll be performing at the Cultural Fest. You'll be our representative"

Nako's eyes widened.

"Sir, is it Forma Cultural Fest?" she asked.

"Yeah, it's the first time for our School to be invited in an event for Ballet but big companies would be there. Why you know that though?"

Cause my sister, Miku would be there

"I just saw it" she mumbled.

"So I'll check on you next week for progress. I already book you a studio here for 2 months"

"How'd you know we'll agree?" Woozi asked.

"Easy cause you both are my students"

************