Rival ( Chae : Hoshi )

Lets Go (Seventeen and Izone)

**********

Hoshi

(High School Seniors)

"Long time no see" Chaeyeon stood in front of him. She's wearing a school uniform and a backpack slung on one side of her shoulder.

 Hoshi just stood there and stare at her.

"Nice to see me hello? hi? how have you been?" Chae said waving her hands in front of him. 

"Wait how?" Hoshi said finally. 

"Soccer, part of the cheer team. We're the opponents" She said. 

Hoshi shook his head and throw the basketball he's playing and ran towards her.

He hugged her tight then released her. 

"Miss you," he said ruffling her hair. 

"Miss you to, now let's go. Sakura is covering for me. Minghao said you'll be here. And wearing your dobok while shooting hoops looks weird Soon-young"

"I don't miss you anymore go back"

***********

Chaeyeon

"I can't do this anymore AUGH" Chaeyeon said huffing as she collapses on the floor her hair going over her face. 

Hoshi sat on the chairs scattered on the side.

"You want water?" Minghao asked. 

Hoshi nodded and took one of the towels beside him. 

He tossed one to Chae and Minghao. 

The towel went to Chae's face and Minghao caught his. 

"We still got a minute of choreography to do" Hoshi reminded them. Chae sat up her hair still a mess. 

"Oke, come one let's do this" She stood up abruptly and started jumping around. 

Hoshi laughed at her and Minghao tossed her a water bottle that she caught.

***********

 Hoshi

"I'm here," Hoshi said on the phone. He's outside Ice on me Cafe. Mingyu and Wonwoo invited him for a house warming along with Jun, Joshua, and Minghao. He's not sure if the others are already there. 

"Minghao's on his way down. But you already know here right?" Wonwoo asked. 

"I forgot" he answered. 

"Aish, see yah then" Wonwoo hanged up and Hoshi laughed. 

"Ah Soo-young-oppa?" Hoshi turned around and Wonyoung just came out from the Cafe with Hyewon.

Wonyoung's eyes widen.

"Ah Unnie daebak I'm right," she said to Hyewon.

"You're going to Wonwoo's?" Hyewon asked. 

Hoshi nodded.

Wonyoung is his junior in the Taekwondo club in high school and Hyewon is his classmate. He also knows that their parents own the cafe and the apartment which is why he's not really surprised to see them here.

Not to mention his house is also near here.

"Is Joshua and the others already there?" 

"Seungcheol-oppa asked for a 2-hour break and I saw him with Jeonghan-oppa and Joshua-oppa upstairs"

"Ah."

"Want me to go with you?" Hyewon asked munching on the pearls. 

Hoshi remembered how Hyewon is always eating whenever he sees her. Even when they're in High school up until now.

Even when he rarely sees her. 

"Yo" Hoshi turned his head to see Joshua approaching them.

Joshua zeroed his stare on what Hyewon is holding and shook his head.

Hyewon hid it behind Wonyoung's back. 

Joshua looked at Hoshi.

"Lets go?" 

Hoshi nodded. 

"I'll go first, bye" he said to the two girls.

The two waved at him and he went to Joshua who put his arms on his shoulder.

"I thought Minghao's the one coming here?"

"He's dancing"

"Ah" They're already on the stairs when Joshua stopped suddenly. 

"You confessed to Chae yet?" Hoshi's eyes widen. He looked around in case Hyewon and Wonyoung followed them. 

They're close to Chae. 

He looked at Joshua then shook his head.

"Why would I?" He asked climbing ahead of him.

"You've been crushing on her since we're 15. Think its time?" Joshua remarked.

"No" 

"Eh? Why??"

"How about you? You're ready to admit you like Hyewon?"
Joshua snorted. 

"We're just close" he answered following his steps.

"That's what he said"

****************

"I like you" Chae bowed in front of Hoshi. Hoshi is about to say something but Chae started talking again.

"Ah- Before you reject me, let's make a pact. If I beat you in a dance show-off then I'll hear your answer is that okay?" 

Hoshi opened his mouth to talk, but Chae's expression is so determined that he nodded. 

"Gambatte then. I'll be cheering on you"

"Wah, yokatta" she said sighing.

"Ahh, your Japanese improved" Hoshi said.

"You grilled me too many times. I'm gonna miss that when I leave though"

Hoshi smiled.

"Come on, the others probably want to say goodbye to you"

"Ah right"

**********

 

Author/N: My Two Baes. I'm not sure how to approach their story so I went with this one.

Also Buenos Aires full song WAHHHHH!!!