Okay! ( Wonyoung : Dino )

Lets Go (Seventeen and Izone)

"Yah Lee Chan! You're really refusing me? Jinja? Hol? Daebak" Wonyoung huff in disbelief. Dino forced a smile and grab the towel Wonyoung is holding. 

"You're only doing this because you don't want to participate in the sports fest"

"Ani! I really want to be part of the Artist Program this time. The General Department is lonely"

"Ask Yujin then"

"She's the r-" Wonyoung shut .

******

"If you successfully convince Dino to film your audition for the Carat U. Festival, then I'll tell Mr. Jin to excuse you  this sports fest"

"Yah we're not that close anymore remember?"

"Yup and I'm like your owl for the past 2 years. If only you didn't rej-"

"Hajima!"

"You still go to their dance studio right?"

Wonyoung nodded. "Why am I auditioning again? It's not like I'll get in"

"You'll get in. You didn't even audition for the Artist Program the first time didn't you?" Yujin asked.

"No, I don't want to"

*****

"She's what?" Dino asked. 

Wonyoung shook her head. 

"Besides, I'm a product of your family's dance studio. I'll tell Uncle about this and even help you beg for permission to go to Europe so please"

EUSAC, a training program IZ*NE is holding for Senior Highschool that'll train the artist in IZ*NE in programs they wanted. It's a 2 months trip to Europe.

Wonyoung heard Dino's mother talking to her Mom in the Cafe about it and that his Dad won't let him because it's risky and too far.  

Dino waved his hand and started walking away.

Wonyoung closed her eyes. She can't believe she'll be saying this but-

"You promised to film my audition remember?"

Wonyoung mentally beat herself up for saying it. 

Dino stops in his track and faces her. 

"What?"

"Back in Middle School. When I was filming your audition. You told me you'll film mine after the competition"

Dino shook his head "I can't believe you're saying that"

"I know but I'm desperate jinja!" 

Dino just stood there looking at Wonyoung and huff ruffling his hair. 

"Okay" he mumbled. 

"omo! JINJA?" Dino nodded. 

"I'll talk to you tomorrow. Come to the Dance Studio Room 5"

"THANK YOU" 

Dino walked away.

*************