Late ( Eunbi : Jeonghan )

Lets Go (Seventeen and Izone)

 

******

Jeonghan

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ̀ˋ

It was already 12 pm and the cans of beer they've been drinking were scattered on the floor of Jeonghan's apartment. The others who were there left a while ago, only Eunbi was left because she lives in front.

She was muttering something about papers and macaroons that it made Jeonghan smile and wanted to record it to show it to her tomorrow after she sober up.

Jeonghan didn't drink though.

He was sober through and through because he manages to only eat the chicken they've brought.

He doesn't want to stomach beer when there's a lot of mess to take care after the get-together.

He brought out his phone and record Eunbi slurring in her sleep.

"Pres, why do you look cute when you're drunk?" he said to no one and stopped the recording shaking his head. He lay his head on the table and parted Eunbi's bangs.

"Yah-Eunbi" he stared at her for quite a while "I really like you, you know. Wish you're sober enough to know it"

***************

Eunbi

(︶︿︶)

"I saw Kiri coming here," Eunbi said as soon as she closed the door when she saw Jeonghan's slippers on the rack.

"I know. I texted her that I was in the Student Lodge. She said she'll wait for me in front of my apartment" Jeonghan said, he's sitting on the stool with Yujin in front of him fiddling with her phone. 

"What? You know he hated my guts why'd you agree?"

"I didn't agree. Didn't even reply to her. And she doesn't hate your guts"

"Oh she does. Didn't you use me as an excuse to break up with her? Remember the 'I fell for her' line that got me almost mauled in front of everybody?"

Yujin snorted. 

Eunbi frowned at her.

"Shouldn't you be in school?" She looked up from her phone and waved it. 

"Teacher's gone. We'll be attending the second period in - now" She jumped off the stool and got her bag on the sofa. 

"Bye Unnie" she said as she went straight to the door. Eunbi zeroed her stare to Jeonghan who is drinking strawberry milk.

"Ugh and why are you hiding here?" Jeonghan smiled at her.

"Cause she's crazy and I can't shrug her off" Eunbi's eyebrows scrunched together.

"Really? After all the warnings I told you back when we're freshmen and you only realized it now?"

"I thought you were just jealous" Jeonghan said sneering.

"As if" Eunbi gathered the papers her Professor assigned to her and carefully piled it inside her binder. Jeonghan is staring at her when she glanced at him "Well? Get her out of there or we won't be able to get to the office. We still need to prepare for the school festival you know"

"We? I thought I was the only one in hiding?"'

"I'm not about to get murdered by your crazy ex just because you came from my door and not yours"

Jeonghan sighed. 

Eunbi fought the urge to throw the binder at him. 

****************

"He's sleeping," Ami said when she saw Eunbi coming to the office.  

The student body office is located at the 4th floor of the main building, under the office of the principal and beside the guidance office. 

"Jeonghan?" She asked even though she already knew. The kid can sleep everywhere if he wants to. 

"Yeah. Hoya said he finished everything a while ago before his class"

"He's probably spent. Tell Miki to prepare the stall list of every department. Can you? Please, or do you have class now?"

"Nah, I'll text her later. Oh and Sir Roy came a while ago asking for the Financial proposal. He needs to send it to the Head"

"I'm working on it." 

"Goodluck Pres"

Ami patted her on the back and went on her way. 

When Eunbi opened the door. Jeonghan was sleeping on the sofa his arms covering her eyes. Eunbi smiled at him. 

Even though he's a devil. He's really a great help to Eunbi ever since she became the President. They're both in there Junior year and even though she defeated him and made him become the vice. He's still a great friend to her. 

She went to her table and noticed a Banana Milk in the middle of her it with a note on its bottom. 

She took the note and it read:

Exchange for what I had a earlier. 

Take a rest Pres! You're looking pretty old lately.

-Cheonsa ଘ(ᵕ˵ ૩ᵕ)━☆゚.*・。゚

Eunbi stared at it then tuck the note in between her planner.

**************
(2 Years ago)

Eunbi knocked on Jeonghan's door. Her palms were sweating and she feels feverish standing there with a letter she wrote for him.

It was already 7 and she's pretty sure he's already there because she texted Seungcheol and he said he saw him going upstairs.

She didn't know exactly what to do after confessing.
They've been friends since they met and she didn't know exactly how she ended up liking him. Maybe it was when he never failed to make her laugh, or how his trickiness always gets him out of trouble or even his narcissistic self or they way her cares for his siblings, but one thing Eunbi is sure is that she can't stop thinking about him

When the door opened Jeonghan is wearing all black and a girl have its arm on his shoulder.

Eunbi quickly hid the letter in her pocket.

"Eunbi? Why?"

"Nothing, just checking if you ate"

"Oh, I'm okay. Kiri ordered take out. Wanna eat with us"

Eunbi felt Kiri's stare and she shook her head.

"No need I got food inside. See yah"

She ran towards her room  and close it abruptly putting the letter in the trash.

She thought about confessing after Kiri is out his life,but Kiri was there for some time, enough to bury her feelings for him.

*******