Nako: Woozi (IDOL)

Lets Go (Seventeen and Izone)

IDOL

( ・_・)♡

 IZNE ACADEMY

NAKO

წ I'm trying my best to keep up with Miki's pace. She's going too fast for a romantic piece and I'm sure Sir Roy is not liking this.  I increased the dynamics a little so she could hear my pace, Miki must have noticed because her playing softens and her pace steadied. I gradually lower the volume. Every time she went to fast or too slow I increase it again trying hard not to get caught or at least for the audience to not notice it. 

I'm not even supposed to be here.

I transferred to the General Department last month (much to Sir Roy's disappointment), I was on my way back from giving Sir Roy his Music Sheets when Miki saw me and pulled me to the Music room and begged me to be her accompaniment for the Class Opening Recital that occurs on the 2nd week after classes started. 

"I enrolled late, almost all of the pianist was taken already," she said her eyes watering.

"I already transferred Miki, I'm not even-"

"You're allowed. I asked Sir Roy if I can call someone to be my accompanist and he said only students of the IZNE are allowed. He said to find someone in the General Department, he won't care. Please, Nako I'll buy you a month worth of mint-chocolate coupons" she cut off. 

Just to be clear, I didn't say yes for the Ice cream. 

Miki is a great violinist, but she tends to forget the tempo and go rouge when she's nervous. That's probably the reason why some lied to her. I asked one of my former classmates about it and she said there are still some accompanist left, not to mention the freshman and sophomores.

She played the last measure well and I stood up and bowed to the audience. 

We were at the backstage when Miki hugged me. She's 3 ft. taller than me, you could imagine how awkward that look. 

At 17, I'm 4 ft 11. and looked like a munchkin. I don't like wearing heels that much but the shoes and sandals Mom bought for me always have 2-inch heels. I even got insoles for good measure. 

So you see I'm small. 

★~(◠‿◕✿)

"Wait what? Woozi-sunbaenim?"

We turned our heads towards Aika who is talking to someone. 

"He's with Sir Roy, they're sitting together" My heartbeat quickens and I suddenly felt conscious with the way I played. 

Gosh!

Please tell me he didn't notice the changes I made. 

Who am I kidding, of course, he noticed the change, he played that piece 2 years.

Miki is already with the others after hugging me again and promising me the coupon tomorrow. 

I want to see Woozi-sunbaenim. Why didn't I noticed him among the crowd?

Sir Roys is usually seated in the front row how come I didn't saw him. 

"Nako!" I snapped out of it and looked at the one who's calling me. 

Chaewon in her ever glowing self stood at the exit with Felix. They waved at me and I hurriedly went to them.

~( ̄▽ ̄~) *The Twins* (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

"You did great kiddo" Felix said and I glared at him. Chaewon handed me my bag.

"What?" he asked smiling knowing why I'm glaring. He'd been calling me a kid since the beginning. Just because he's a giant.

"I heard Jihoon was watching," Chaewon said and I hugged my bag in front of me. 

"Don't remind me, he probably thinks I didn't practice"

"Ey, All of the students here knew you're a cellist, not a pianist. So why-"

"Not him, he probably didn't know I exist"

"Don't bother brother dear. When it comes to Nako's adoration to Woozi no one can change her mind. You need to talk to him Nako-chan, enough with this watching from afar thing" 

I rolled my eyes and wear my backpack. 

Woozi transferred to IZNE when we're in our 2nd year. I only have 2 classes with him but I rarely talk to the guy. 

Felix and Chaewon, on the other hand, knew and talked to him several times. 

Hard not to when Vernon is Woozi's friend.

"Why isn't he part of the Recital then?" Chaewon asked. I shrugged, I didn't know to. For the past year, he hadn't been active much as a pianist. 

He'd leaned more in dancing and singing lately and only played piano whenever a recital outside the school occurs. Though he'd been one of the few sophomores who accompanied Sir Roy in his recital, I myself included.

"Vernon said he's busy lately. He's the composer for the annual performance in Carat Uni and it's only 3 months away. Can't believe the pressure he's holding"

Chaewon nod in understanding. 

Vernon is Chaewon and Felix's other half.

The one who's always with them and thus the name the trio occurred. 

Not at the moment, I think-

"Where's Vernon?" I asked Chae.

"Dunno" Chaewon answered, looking at her phone.

I look at Felix and he mouthed fighting.

Well, that explains it. 

I took me a while to notice that we're already outside the theater hall. Chaewon stopped walking and faced us, she pocketed her phone and clapped her hands. 

"Hiichan said to meet her at the Cafeteria. You got your meal card right?"

I nod and brought out my wallet.

"And that'll be my cue. You did great Nako, meet you guys later,  bye sis" Chaewon waved at him and I did too. 

"Lets go?" 

                                                                       ***********✈

WOOZI

"Glad she's back" Sir Roy muttered. We're watching the performance of -

I look at the pamphlet I'm holding. 

"Miki Chan?" There's no name of her accompanist. I took a glance at the girl playing behind the violinist and sure enough, it's Yabuki Nako. 

She's in the same advanced class as me last year, but I heard she transferred to the General Department this year because of a personal reason. 

My phone kept on vibrating in my pocket. 

It's probably the PD of the company I'm working on. 

They've been bugging me for a new song this past few weeks. I kept ignoring them because - hell, it's not like I can come up with hits in a whim. 

I already recorded 3 verses of 3 different songs and I kept putting it off for the past days. 

I guess I'm in a block.

Damn it

"Miki what are you doing?" Sir Roy is already grinding his teeth. I focused my attention to the playing and sure enough, she's going fast. 

Sir Roy looks like he's about to stop the performance and demand Miki to practice 40 hrs a day if that's even possible. 

I took out my phone and scanned the messages and saw something from the president of P.A.P Entertainment.

"You coming today?" 

It said. 

I replied 'No, Busy, School Tomorrow'

I noticed the piano's volume increased and it gradually change back to normal. Miki's paced righten.

"She's guiding her," I mumbled and Sir Roy nodded. 

"Too bad that girl transferred to the general department" Sir Roy expressed. 

I nodded. 

I'm trying to put her somewhere because she look hella familiar but I cant.

The way she plays remind me of someone years ago when we're kids.

I can't seem to remember who.

They finished performing and the next student placed themselves in front. 

My phone vibrated again.

I was expecting Owen Hyung but it's the president. My eyes widen.

"Sir, can I take this? It's important"

"Sure, take your lunch if you want I'll text you if this is done" 

"Sure Sir" 

I excused myself out of the seat and pressed answer to President Kim. 

                                                                                                   ************✈

( ̄▽ ̄)ノˋεˊ( ̄▽ ̄)ノˋεˊ( ̄▽ ̄)ノˋεˊ