Wonwoo: Partners

Lets Go (Seventeen and Izone)

Wonwoo

“Yow!” Jun greeted Mingyu as Wonwoo followed him to their usual seat 2nd row to the front stage. Personality Development class is the only class he’s taking with Jun because he’s majoring in Performing Arts while He and Mingyu majors in Art History. 

“Have you forgotten something?” Jun opened up as soon as he sat next to Mingyu.

Mingyu’s brows furrowed wondering what he met.

“Did I?” He asked slowly not sure what they’re saying. Jun widens his eyes and faced Wonwoo probably thinking can you believe this guy?

Wonwoo averted his gaze from the board and glance at Jun’s face then looked at Mingyu.

“You’re supposed to meet us at the cafeteria”

Mingyu made a pained face realizing what they meant.

“Sorry about that, completely forgot” Wonwoo shrug and bury his face in his arms. He stayed up all night reading the book Sakura recommended.

He didn’t get a chance to go to the library the other day because Mingyu went overboard with their new apartment and painted it with 3 different colors before he’s satisfied with one.

Jun, Hoshi, and Joshua we’re there with them to help them move sofas and all their stuff upstairs, Minghao’s the only one that didn’t get to come. Even their neighbor Sunbae Seungcheol and Jeonghan came to help when they saw them moving stuff. 

They only move to a different room of the same apartment complex they’ve live 2 months ago.

Mrs. Kang told Mingyu about the newly vacated 2 room apartment on the 4th floor and since they’ve shared a room in their previous one they’ve taken it.

It was when he went to the school library to study when the librarian gave him the book.

“Sakura?”

“Hmm, she said she’s recommending you a book because your taste is bad”

“Well that’s her, thanks Ms. Chen”

When he opened it, a note fell on the table.

 

Your taste is not bad but read it anyway

-Saku-chan

 

“Minju-yah” Mingyu called. Wonwoo raised his head just in time to see Kim Minjoo sat in front of them.

“Oppa, annyeong” Mingyu and Minjoo had been friends since they were kids and both are an only child. Mingyu treats her as a younger sister even when they’re a month apart.

“Where are the twins?” Jun asked. Minju looked bewildered.

“Twins?”

“Sakura and Chae?” Wonwoo answered. The 3 of them usually enters the class together that’s why he’s bewildered why she’s not with them?

“Ah Kura-unnie? She got an asthma attack on the way here and went to the clinic. Chaeyeon- unnie is with her”

Wonwoo looked concerned. Minjoo must have noticed it because she shook her head.

“She’s okay now, Chae texted me that Sakura went back to the dorm”

“And Chae is here now,” Mingyu said and the rest looked at where he’s looking.

Lee Chaeyeon is approaching them as the other students looked at her as she passed the other rows. She’s a familiar face in the University especially when she’s part of the University’s dance crew along with Wonwoo’s friend Hoshi. They also took over the crew even when they’re still a freshman and the reason why the Dance team got recognized again. 

“How’s Kura?” Jun asked.

“She’s okay. I texted Ms. Pad that she won’t be able to attend today’s lecture”

“Good morning everyone” Ms. Pad Ramirez entered the classroom with her usual smiley face and wide eye self.

“So for today, I want you all to gather around because I’ll be announcing a project to be passed after the upcoming festival.

That’ll be in a month Wonwoo thought.

“It’ll be done by pairs. I’ll announce the students who’ll be pairing for this project after I discuss you what the project is about.” She took the book she bought and showed it to the class.

“You’ll be doing a biography of your partner” a series of groans echoed inside the class and Ms. Pad smiled at them.

“I know, it’ll be tough but this is your chance to get to know other people than yourself. Personality Psychology means understanding a person’s personality. You will have a month to know everything about your partner and to write the first draft of his or her character. The revising will be done after a week and the partners who will write the best one will get a grade of 4.0 even without the finals. So let me announce the partners”

“Kim Mingyu and Cha EunWoo” Mingyu raised his hand at the guy in the front row and the guy smiled at him.

“Kim Minjoo and Chu Kriesha” Minjoo smiled at the Kriesha when she looked at her.

“Lee Chaeyeon and Jeon So-mi”

“Jeon Wonwoo and Miyawaki, Sakura which is not present today and thanks for texting Miss Lee” Chayeon nodded.

Wonwoo sighed and buried his face in his arms.

Wonwoo felt Jun’s elbow hit him but ignored it. He’d been teasing him since he mentioned that he's quite close to her.

In some sense that's true.

Not that he ever thought of her as more than that.