Sakura: Wonwoo (Impression)

Lets Go (Seventeen and Izone)

IMPRESSION

IMPRESSION

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

SAKURA (◡‿◡✿)

"Wait what forum?" I glance at Wonwoo's laptop and sure enough my name is at the very top of an article in the University Forum.

The name of the Article is Campus Beauties, from Science to Art Majors. 

I frown at the description they put at me and frown even more when I saw the picture they used of me.

It was a candid photo on the first day. It was the school orientation and I was making my way to the Chemistry Department.

"This was posted a month ago, who else are here" I scroll down the page and saw Eunbi-sunbae as number 1, Chae, Hyewon and Minju are also included in the page. I saw another link to a page called Campus Pretty Boys and decided to click on it.

Wonwoo's face appeared and I grin at his picture and title. The article said that he's a resident bookworm from the Art History Major and that he looks cool/cute with his sweaters and glasses that he always wear. The picture actually looks nice, who the hell took a picture of it though.

"What are you laughing about?" Wonwoo took peak behind my shoulder. I was shock when his hand suddenly slam the laptop shut.

"I was reading that" I complained.

He went back to sitting in from of me and opened his laptop.

"And we're suppose to be working on our project" 

I rolled my eyes.

"You're the one who brought up the forum" I countered.

"Okay" He said closing his laptop and totally ignoring what I said. He pick up the notebook and scan through it.

I slump on the sofa and fell on my left side my hair covering my face.

We're in Wonwoo and Mingyu's apartment. I guess it's their new one because I can still smell paint and there are boxes around the kitchen counters and table.

Mingyu's canvas and paints are on the side near the balcony and Wonwoo's books are still on the floor and the bookcase only contain few books.

"How come you still haven't unpack?" I asked him eyeing a book that seems familiar.

"Ah, we've been busy. I'll probably start later" A thought suddenly came to me and got up so quickly my head hurt.

"You okay?" I nodded and pointed at the books.

"Want me to help?" I asked.

He smile at me "You're that bored?"

"I don't want to talk about my life while siting on a sofa. Unless you're a shrink then that'll work"

"You're right, want some hot coco?" I nodded, he got up and walk towards the kitchen.

I went straight to the shelve and sat near the pile scanning through the titles . There's a lot of nonfiction documentaries and novels here.

I eyed a familiar cover and pick it up.

Wait!

"You actually bought it?" I said.

He look at me bewildered, I raised the book.

"You said it was good"

"And you read it?"

He approached me holding two cups. He held out the other one.

"I did"

"And you didn't even told me? I was waiting for you to comment on it" He shrugged and sat next to me.

"You know I never thought you read books" I whipped my head to him. He must have realize what he said because hiss eyes are closed and he look like he'll start lau-

We both started laughing.

"Okay let me rephrase that, I never thought you're actually a bookworm like me"

"What do you thought of me then?" I handed him the book and he started sorting them.

"Nothing, you're always with Chae and barely talk in class. Then theirs the rumor of you hating on men" My heartaches a little.  Acid I guess.

"And now?"

"You're overbearing, cocky arrogant and too confident for comfort" I slapped his arm.

"Kidding"

"Don't worry, I also think your overbearing, cocky and a narcissist"

"Thanks, so is it true?"

"What"

"That you hate men?"

"No, I just don't like crowds because I'll probably start having panic attacks and that's not a good sight to see"

"Hm, pass me the novels" I grabbed the box full of books and started getting the novels.

"I actually listed 11 facts about you. I'm not even sure if they're facts"

"Can i see?" I took out my phone from my pocket and clicked on the notes. I handed it to him.

Things I know about Wonwoo:

1. Cats

2. Likes Movies

3. I played battleground with him on my channel. Didn't want to invite him again, but a lot of people keep on asking for him. ╥﹏╥

4. His voice is cool

5. Maru likes him more ヾ| ̄ー ̄|ノ

6. Forced me to watch scary movies, hoped I screamed his ears out

7. Oh right, books

8. More cats

9. He have more aegyo that I do

10. He can play guitar

11. Oh he doesn't believe in love at first sight, this should be here

 

"I'm handsome, that's a fact" I rolled my eyes.

"See told you he's a narcissist" I muttered.

I saw him smile and picked up the pile of books in front of him. He started putting them in the shelves.

I picked a book about evolution and started reading it.

I was probably reading for quite a while because when I look up Wonwoo is staring at me.

"Why?" I asked closing the book.

"Nothing" he shook his head and headed towards the kitchen.

That's weird.

                                                                       * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *  ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ