Script ( Minju : Jun )

Lets Go (Seventeen and Izone)

******

Minju

"Minju" Jun called.  He was talking to one of the leads when he bowed and made his way to her. 

 They just finished script reading for Keeper of the Moon, the drama they're both staring at. It's a drama that centers around premonition and a girl that can make it happen. 

The drama has been hyped for quite a while because of the two leads but partially its also because its the comeback of Wenhui Jun. 

The one who's in front of Minju smiling ear to ear. 

"You're going to Seventh Hall?" Minju nodded. 

Seventh Hall is the co-ed dormitory of Carat University. A shuttle away from the campus and 4 stops from here. 

She's planning on taking the bus, but her manager warned her about wandering around in public especially now that a lot of people are watching her because of the drama. 

"Want to ride with me? I need to go to the university, I can just drop you off the Hall"

"Sure" she backtracked a bit and frowned at him "You drive?"

Jun laughed, then wrapped his arms around her shoulder. 

"Of course not Minguri, of course not" He led her towards the elevator then he settled his hands on both of her shoulders. 

*******

Jun

Minju started laughing as soon as she saw Minghao leaning on the black sedan Jun's company insisted that he uses. 

Though his manager is the one who frequently uses it because he doesn't have a license, nor he can drive. 

Jun playfully bumped her shoulder.

"My manager went somewhere so I don't have a choice but call back-up" he explained. 

"Can't you take the-" Jun already know what she's going to ask. 

She probably realized the answer because she stopped midway then proceed to wave at Minghao. 

"Hey celebrity" Minghao mocked before opening the door to the driver's side. 

*****

"You're denying your legion of girls who'll swim the red sea just so they can receive your affection?"

"Harem" Minju voiced out while typing something on her phone. 

She's at the back seat while Jun took the seat next to Minghao. 

He's regretting it now. 

"They adore my pretty face what do you expect?" Jun joked facing him. 

He kept his gaze upfront "I don't get how they adore your face" he wondered.

"Its pretty"

"How come Minju's not affected?" 

Minju raised her head looking at the both of them on the front mirror. 

"I plead guilty" she mumbled going back to typing.  " I actually got a crush on him when he's playing Lee Bai in a Chinese drama back when we're 10"

"That was old?" Jun asked looking at her through the mirror. 

"Yah, you were cute then"

"Past tense man, you're no longer cute" Minghao joked, Jun laughed at it even though he's still thinking about what Minju said. 

*****

Minju

"What are you doing here?" Minju asked standing near the door looking at Hyewon laying on the bed where Minju's suppose roommate is supposed to stay. 

Except her Mom insisted the School Dormitory to give her the room to herself.

And since her Mom is part of the Board in their school, they obliged. 

"Playing" Hyewon said not even sparring Minju a glance. She's in front of her laptop playing WOP again. 

At least she brought her laptop, Minju knew about the ban she's in but she also knew Hyewon's never going to follow it. 

"You really need to text me if you're planning on coming over"

"Why?"

"Because-"

"No roommate"

"Fine" Minju dropped her bag onto the floor near her table.

"So- how's your joy ride with Jun?"Hyewon asked her voice teasing.

 Minju glared at Hyewon. 

Ever since Hyewon found out about Minju's childhood crush to Jun she'd been teasing her with him for weeks now.

Minju's regretting teasing her to Joshua.  

"Speaking of Jun, I heard a rumor that he's with Anika?"

"Apparently a rumor is also spreading that with Jiho, but Mingyu said they're all not true. He's just too oberly friendly to everyone"

"And everything" Hyewon added. 

"So" Minju sat next to Hyewon "why are you here?"

She's watching her play over her shoulder. 

Hyewon is really good.

Even though Hyewon's attempt on bringing Minju over to the dark side failed, she still knows the game's basic such as who's winning and who's not. 

"I'm hiding from Mom" Hyewon answered. 

"Still in a ban?" 

"For a week more" Hyewon stopped moving her fingers and started cursing the players who are playing as her crew. " I really need to be on Sakura and Wonwoo's crew" she muttered and exit the game. 

She rolled over her side,  grabbing the pillow near her hugging it. 

"I'm planning on shifting my Major to Math" she announced.

Minju's eyes widened 

"WHAT?" 

"Oh come on, you knew I like Math"

"Yes, and you also love facing the camera so why? I mean why so sudden"

Hyewon crinkled her nose.

"Its Joshua isn't it?"

Hyewon shrugged " The Art department is at the opposite end of the Science department,  if I'm correct then  I won't be able to see him for a long time. All I need is to pack lunch, never get out of my room one last this is my company" Hyewon eyed Minju "Is your company any good in handling models?"

"Wait just a minute, you really need to stop running away. I mean what if he feels the same?"

Hyewon snorted and outright laughed. 

Minju stared at her weirdly. 

Her phone vibrated beside her and she looked at it only to receive a chat from an anon. 

When she clicked it. 

She's looking at her face laughing with Jun beside her.

It's in the parking lot. 

Minghao must have gone in the car when they laughed. 

The message said. 

"Stop stealing someone else boyfriend"