Finally ( Hyewon : Joshua )

Lets Go (Seventeen and Izone)

Hyewon

*****

"Ah Mina" Hyewon said trying hard not to sound disinterested with the subject or to give away that she already knew about the Mina thing yesterday when she found them talking in the locker room.

"You can't remember her can't you?" Joshua asked writing something on his notebook.

They're on the rooftop of the apartment because Hyewon's Mom bought a new daybed and it's Saturday and her agent hadn't booked her in anything for the day because she told her she needed a day to catch up on her school works.

Luckily I've done it all yesterday, so today's my free day.

Food day?

Nope

Game day?

Maybe

The rooftop of the apartment is her Mom's mini garden. It's where the vegetables she used in the café and flowers on display are grown.

Her Mom loves planting seeds she bought every time she went to the market.

Luckily for Hyewon she'd been busy that she barely climbs the steps to the rooftop.

Only lately that she decided a daybed would be nice.

If only laptops are allowed then it'll be nicer

She's still in her 1-month ban and she wouldn't risk getting caught by her Mom and spend the rest of her home life technology-free.

Joshua came a minute ago with his book and he sat on the foot of the daybed facing her when he told her about Mina's visit at the company.

And no she hadn't exactly forgotten about her.

Because Mina is the sole reason why Joshua came to their home and ate the stash of ice cream she'd been keeping as an ill-be-playing-nonstop-with-ice-cream stash.

They were close since grade school but they once drifted apart in middle school cause that's when Mina came to their lives.

She's a new student.

The pretty face, the nice girl, the one everybody likes

And Joshua got a love-at-first-sight meeting with her.

He stopped hanging out with them to court her and started hanging out with her group of friends more than them.

Then they became a couple up until Junior year.

Well you guessed it

She broke his heart to a million pieces when she went to Russia for ballet training and broke up with him.

Mingyu, Minghao, Jun, Hoshi, and Wonwoo picked up the pieces with an all-expense trip to Jeju and Hyewon provided him with Ice cream the day they broke up.

And a video game marathon.

"What did you say?" Hyewon suddenly got up, looking at the back of his head.

Her mind raising in furry.

"She wants to get back together"

********

Fact #1: Foodie thinks about him more than food ( Kills the donnut instead of eating it)

Hyewon

"You're pissed why you pissed?" Minjoo asked poking Hyewon's cheeks. They're at Ice on me Cafe because its Sunday and Hyewon called Minjoo to come over because she feels like exploding.

She got angry at Joshua yesterday and left him in the rooftop.

Hyewon jab the donut in front of her.

"Mina came back and she wanted to get back together"

"To who? you?" Hyewon glared at Minjoo.

"Nope, sorry my bad. No, what I mean is why are you angry? I mean other than breaking Joshua's heart Mina's a nice girl"

"I didn't say she's not what I'm saying is that he's giving his heart to her like we didn't try hard to mend it for the past year"

"Hyewon, Joshua knows what he's doing and stop stabbing the donut"

"Eh?" Hyewon looks down on her plate and her donut looks like, a 2 years old is playing with it.

"AHHHH"

*******

Fact #2 Couldn't eat food he gave ( She refused his chocolate)

"You're angry aren't you" I tilted my head at him. I'm at our company's cafeteria cause I'm hungry and I'm already done with my photoshoot for the day.

I didn't know he'll be here though.

I was avoiding him.

"You're avoiding me"

"Am I?"

"Don't be a liar, you refused to eat my chocolate for the 2nd time"

"Ah Diet?"

"You're eating Pork cutlets, 2 rice and a bowl of noodles?"

"I just finished a shoot sue me you're not my manager"

"Hyewon"

"What?"

"You seriously angry?"

I put down my spoon and took his hand I held his wrist.

He immediately opened his hand palm up and I interlock his fingers with mine and he followed it.

Damn his hands are cold.

We've been doing this since we were kids but I never got a cold hand Joshua

I tried to pull my hand away but he held on tight.

I sighed.

We usually do this to prove we're not angry at each other.

An exercise our guidance counselor taught us to stop fighting back when we're 7.

It's actually a punishment.

"Held on tight until you both get along," she said

"I'm not angry; Stop pouting and go back. You're still not finished with your shoot right?"

He smiled and released my hand.

"Yeah, we're on a break. See you later" he said before heading straight to the elevator.

I stared at my hand for a while before I continued eating.

******

AN: School just started TuT