Gummy Bears

Until We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lalisa can't believe it has been a week already since the first time she met Jennie and working with her at her shop. She can't even believe that she could survive until today in South Korea.

She wonders if her parents are looking for her in here; South Korea.

She hides her identity—yes. She even dyed her hair into blonde. But to confuses people that might know her, she's about to dye her hair again into Gray or something more colorful. Because if she uses her natural dark hair, her parents' minions will easily recognize her.

She is doing her usual routine by cleaning the coffee table, it's still morning and they will open the store at 10 am but Jennie—as usual, is very excited to prepare the cakes. She agreed to add Bread Pudding to the menu which made Lisa happy.

Their last time made bread pudding really was a success. Jennie can't believe she can't stop eating the bread pudding she made which made Lisa laughed every time she remembered about how cute was Jennie at that time—really, very sweet and funny Kim Jennie is.

It's Friday and tomorrow, the store will be closed. But not to worry because Lisa already has a plan to spend her day.

Well, actually, Lisa doesn't have any plan for tomorrow. She only has her camera and she might go hunting for some good pictures in Seoul.

It is honestly weird not to see Rosie around here since she's still in the U.S.

The small girl approaching Lisa with a tray of cupcakes, Lisa immediately helped her, "Here, let me" She offered as she took the tray from Jennie.

"Thank you, Lisa"

"You're welcome princess"

Jennie blushed a little bit, Lisa can see that. It was too cute to witness.

Lisa is looking at the latter; thinking to ask Jennie whether she's free tomorrow or not. She was hesitant at first but then she decided to do it.

"Jennie, do you have a plan for tomorrow?"

Jennie is gazing at the taller as she shook her head, "No, why?" She asked.

"Nothing, I was thinking that maybe you want to come with me; sightseeing in Seoul"

She clapped her hands like a little girl, "I'd love to come! Really!"

Lisa smiled as she patted the latter's head, "Alright, meet me at the park near here?"

Jennie nods in excitement, "Great! It's a date!" She said without her consent as if it just a word.

But it wasn't for Lisa.

That 'it's a date'  from Jennie lingered on Lisa's mind; she can't even forget about that. She shouldn't be feeling like this. She should set some boundaries around them but she ain't sure if she could do that.

--

 

Saturday morning in Seoul, Lalisa is ready with her starter pack; Red and white flannel shirt and her Leica camera and is waiting for Jennie to be here soon.

"Hey!" Jennie greets her in excitement from the back.

As Lisa slowly turn her head back to see her, she is in awe by her beauty. It's not something she usually saw. Jennie looks more mature wearing stripped Chanel outfit. Her heart racing so fast; she's afraid it could burst in any minutes.

"H-hey! Waa, you look different. Good different" Lisa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter