The New Girl

Until We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa and Jennie, they are enjoying their times together at Jennie's apartment.

Well, most of it they spent to talk about things—talk about what they like and dislikes. Jennie feels really clicked to her like, Lisa can understand most of her part of stories and is a very good listener. She learned that Lisa is also a good and kind woman that is also could be a good observant too. 

Lisa is also a fast learner and Jennie feeling grateful that she met the latter when she needed someone to help her the most.

Lisa also is an idea bank. She has a lot of things going on around her to help Jennie and her shop. The way she sorts things and all amazed Jennie on how someone can be this smart and also playful at the same time. She thinks that Lisa is also can be a good leader.

Jennie taking a glimpse at the latter that sleeps soundly on the couch. If only she could carry her to bed, she would carry her so Lisa can sleep in a comfortable place—well, it doesn't mean that the couch isn't comfortable enough.

Lisa really looks like a baby—that's what Jennie's thought. The latter really sleep without making any sound nor she moved her body even for just a little. It was cute, she thought.

Jennie taking her step to get closer to Lisa; as she brings the blanket and puts it around the blonde. She caresses her hair slowly, "Sleep tight. You helped me much. It is just a time for me to pay you back and this is not the end. It's just the beginning" She whispered.

--

The next morning, Lisa opens her eyes; the sun is rising already.

Lalisa rubs her eyes with her palms.

"Good morning" Jennie greets her; she bringing a tray full of breakfast

"Good morning. Gosh, I guess I fell asleep last night. I'm sorry" She said; fixing her morning hair with her hands.

Jennie giggled, "Don't have to apologize. I made you breakfast"

Lisa's heart pounding at her words, "Whoa, I- thank you"

Jennie nods, "You're welcome, Lisa. I had my breakfast earlier because I don't want to wake you up"

Lisa nods, "Thank you, really—oh, by the way, the scenery is so beautiful up here" Lisa said as she's gazing towards the big window.

Jennie turns her head back, "Yeah, the sunrise is so beautiful to look at, right?" She asked Lisa as she turns her head back at the latter.

Lisa nodded in excitement, "Yup. Even though I'm more a night person"

"You and Rosie have a lot of things in common huh? Don't tell me you are also into Astronomy"

Lisa's eyes widened, "Oh my god! Yes! I really into it. I love to see the stars at night" She stated—can't hide her excitement when it comes to Astronomy.

Jennie giggled, "Right, right. Rosie always this excited too, I miss her"

Lisa smiled admiring Jennie's face and how her tone changed every time she talks about her girlfriend, "When will she comes back from the U.S?" Lisa asked as she took a bite to the toasted bread Jennie prepared for her.

"She said in 2 weeks but I bet it will be sooner," She said in between giggles

Lisa smiled knowing th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter