Fugitive

Until We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Hello everyone, I want to thank you for reading my fanfiction, can't believe it has 200+ subscribers. It means a lot to me and I know there are silent readers. I appreciate it so much but it'd be great to get feedback and would appreciate it if I can get the vote up from you guys <3 thank you <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jungkook really is bored. He is alone at the wedding; he heard that Lisa hasn't come home yet. Not that they know where she is but surely her father is trying hard to find her but none; they got nothing since months ago. So he decided to walk around the building and is hoping to see something's interesting.

For Jungkook, Lisa can be a pain in the but then again, he loves the girl so much; Lisa intrigues him because she's so hard to get. How can she resist his face and everything he has? A lot of girls want to be with him but Lisa. 

He wants her and he has to get her—Lisa never felt the same. She hated the fact that her father set them up for a date and even to meet each other's parents. Her father always forced her to date Jungkook since it's beneficial for him; for the family business.

She thought she won't get to see him ever again but she was wrong. He stood up there; not too far from them as he smirks casually to her.

"Lisa, it's been a while," He said.

Lisa groaned, he is the last person she wants to meet.

"I finally found you"

She snorted, "Yeah, whatever. I'm leaving. Let's go Jennie" Lisa said as she grabs Jennie's hand; helping her stands up.

They were about to leave but Jungkook grabs her arm.

"Not so fast," Jungkook said, "They are looking for you everywhere now that I found you, we need to go home—oh sorry, I mean, your hometown and talk things you left behind"

"No need to talk and I will never come back and just so you know, I don't like you so you should take a hint and leave the off me," Lisa said, trying to release his hand but his hand is so stern, she struggles.

"Lisa, please, stop being stubborn and be with me! You can't be with her forever and you know that. This universe against it"

"Talk to yourself!" Lisa said, she stomped his feet that cause him winced in pain. Lisa remembers her Muai Thai class years ago so she applied it to Jungkook; she never knew that her knowledge about martial art can be useful for once. She kicks his jaw and punches his beautiful face and that made Jungkook unconscious.

Lisa turns to see Jennie, "Let's go before he wakes up!" She said as she half dragging Jennie out of the room.

"Babe, your mask!" Jennie exclaims as she handed the mask so Lisa could wear it.

They both running outside the venue; run as far as they can until Lisa is sure that no one is around them or following them.

They both panted; trying to catching up their breaths—running with a gown and high heels hurt a lot. Lisa is aware of that as she helps Jennie to take off her heels.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry babe! It must be hurt so bad. Let me see" Lisa said as she observing slowly her tiny feet.

"It is okay. I am okay. Now, let's just go home and hide"

Lisa nods and they both leave the place.

--

 

The wedding ceremony is a success. Nichkhun is glad that everyone is here—even Lisa. He is looking around to see her but he guesses she already left with Jennie. He will thank her later.

He looks at his dad, someone is approaching him—well, it's some people. They are all looked so nervous and worried. Nichkhun wonders what is that all about so he walks closer to his dad.

One of his father's bodyguard mentioned Lisa.

Nichkhun's heart suddenly throbs. What if they found her?

He tries to calm as he approaching his father, "Father, what is wrong?" He asked, pretends not to know anything.

"Lisa is here. They found her—no, Jungkook found her"

Thump.

"Where is she, father?" He asked. Nichkhun is hoping that they didn't capture her.

"She ran away with a girl. I have to find who is the girl"

"And where is Jungkook?"

"On his way to the hospital. Your sister did that. I always told you that she's a girl and you don't have to teach her martial art. Look what you've caused" His dad said, with a stern; upset face.

Nichkhun almost laughs hearing that Lisa did something to Jungkook—he means, Jungkook kind of deserve it.

Nichkhun bow to his father as a sign of apology, "I apologize to you"

His dad nodded slightly. Another bodyguard of him approached him and asking him to come to see the footage outside the venue; the bodyguard said Lisa was running to a certain direction and that they lost them.

His dad is looking so angry right now, he is walking out of the venue.

--

 

After taking a bath, both Jennie and Lisa is resting on the couch. Snuggling into each other embrace.

Lisa wrapped Jennie's tiny body with her strong arms, she kissed her head, "Today was eventful" Lisa said.

Jennie sighed as she closes her eyes, "Yeah. Lisa, who is that man?" She asked.

"You really want to know?" She said, still hugging the latter.

Jennie puts her head to Lisa's chest; she could hear her heartbeat, "Yes, I want to know. Just tell me briefly like you are telling a bedtime story" She said, snuggling closer to her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter