The Calm Before The Storm

Until We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you feel so happy, you will smile as much as you want; anywhere, everywhere.

Well, that's what Lisa always do for this past weeks. Her smiles never faded away.

Ever since she came to Korea, her life is becoming more and more meaningful. Especially when Jennie in it—and her brother.

Everything seems to be so perfect. Even when her brother came again; hell, it became a lot better. Lisa now has someone that she really can talk to; a family—her real family that will support her.

She wishes everything will always be this way...

--

 

It is morning at Jennie's apartment. 

The two of them are busy with each other; they can't stop nor can they help it. Every day became their routine—the morning kisses that ended up to be a make-out session.

The two of them, can't get enough of each other.

Lisa lifts Jennie's tiny figure, placing her on the couch; kissing Jennie as she moans in pleasure. Lisa's hands securing the latter's waist as Jennie's arm clings to Lisa's neck so she could deepen the kiss. 

Lately, the couch becomes their favorite place.

"Lisa..." Jennie calls out her name the moment Lisa hits her sensitive spot.

Lisa smiled as she kissed Jennie's lips over and over again, "I love you" She said as she smiles in between kisses.

Jennie pecks her lips; trying to catch up her breath, "I love you too"

Lisa smiled, she hugs the latter; securing Jennie, snuggling her.

They both panted; closing their eyes.

"Lisa?" Jennie called.

Lisa looks at her, "Hm?"

"Tomorrow is your brother's wedding. Are you sure you don't want to come?" She asked.

Lisa then releases her embrace as she sits on the couch; soon the latter joined.

"Yes. It will be too risky if I come to his wedding—a lot of relatives. They will easily recognize me"

"But what if it will be different this time?" Jennie stated, "What if they realized things after you run away?" She continued as she's gazing at Lisa's pair of brown eyes.

Lisa chuckles, she pulls Jennie closer and kisses her head, "My girl, you don't know what my father capable to do and I also doubt that he changed after I left"

Jennie pouts, "Then, I won't come either. What is the point of coming there without you beside me?"

"You have to be there. You designed their cake babe!"

"Unless you come with me," Jennie said stubbornly.

Lisa sighed, "So you rather see me get caught?"

"Lisa-ya... They won't recognize you. The wedding has a theme, they have to wear masks. The theme is prom night!"

Lisa knitted her brows, "The what?" She asked. Lisa has no idea about the theme—she knows that her brother once mentioned about the prom night thing but not the mask.

"What do you mean we have to wear a mask?"

"Oh god, Lisa. Your brother explained everything when we were on a double date! He said the theme would be like a prom night instead of a common wedding ceremony because that's how your brother and his fiancée met!" Jennie explained to clueless Lisa.

Lisa tried to remember it but none come from her mind, "I don't remember that..."

Jennie smiled, "It doesn't matter. The thing is... Will you come?—pleasee babeee" Jennie whines.

Jennie knows Lisa's weakness. She couldn't say no to Jennie once Jennie whines at her.

It's like, what Jennie wants; Jennie gets.

Lisa is gazing into Jennie's eyes. How can she say no to that puppy eyes???

She smiles, "In one condition," Lisa said; which tempting Jennie.

"What is it?" Jennie asked.

"Kiss me" She challenged her.

Jennie smiles widely as she launches her body to Lisa; causing her to fall back on the couch. Jennie kissed the latter passionately for some moments before she finally stopped as she is gazing at the latter.

"You don't have to ask for that, babe," Jennie said as she pecks Lisa's lips.

The latter replied the kiss gently, "Alright then, let's go together tomorrow? But before that, I need a good costume and also new haircut. I also think that maybe another color of my hair would be great?"

"You will rock every color"

"Hmm, any thoughts?"

Jennie brings her finger to her chin as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter