A promise

Until We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It went well.

That's what her brother told her.

And now what?

That's her only question.

She washes her face and brushes her teeth before she finally rushed back to the living room; where everyone is waiting for her.

She is looking at them—looking at her parents.

She smiles, "Good morning everyone," She greets them.

"Lisa, sit here and let's read the news together," said her dad while patting the empty spot right beside him.

Lisa obeyed and sat beside him.

Jennie just came in and greeted everyone too; throwing a small smile to her girlfriend.

"So, since everyone is here, let's start, shall we?" Victoria said, giving Lisa's dad the article.

"What's important is not the article but the comments" Victoria added, "Most of the comments are supporting both of you which is great for a start, and Jungkook hasn't leaked your picture yet, but while this news came out first, I bet the next news about you won't be that big since everyone expected it from a couple" She continued.

"So, what now?" Lisa asked.

"Wait and see? I guess?" Nichkhun said.

Victoria shook her head, "Nope. Do not wait and see. Just keep doing what you want to do and ignore the upcoming news and also, I believe your dad has something to say to you" Victoria said as she's looking at Lisa's dad and smiled at him.

"What is it, dad?" She asked.

Her father approached her, "I want to announce to all of you the new CEO of MNB Entertainment"

As everyone cheered at them, Lisa was astonished.

"A-are you sure?" She asked her dad.

He nods and smiles.

"I trust you," He said.

Nichkhun approaches her and pats her shoulder, "I trust you. You know I have always been"

And from that day, the story was made.

--

 

It has been a week since the Manoban family dropped the news about Lisa and Jennie relationship to the world and the world has been accepting the news so far—and Lisa hasn't received another blackmail from Jungkook so Lisa's family decided that it is now the time to tell the world about the heir of the MnB Entertainment, Lalisa Manoban.

 

While her family is busy with the upcoming news, Lisa has been studying non-stop about the company that she will take care of. She doesn't want to disappoint everyone—especially her family. Thus made Jennie a little bit worried about her because this is the first time that Jennie saw her girlfriend being so focused on something—so determined. Lisa is really showed her competitive side that Jennie never saw before.

 

Jennie sees Lisa that is sitting on her chair in her room; observing and studying some papers full

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter