A Cup of Coffee

Until We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For those who might confuse, the time skipped within months after Chaesoo's dirty little secret. Hope you guys still enjoy this and pls vote and comment down below. I appreciate it :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It is late at night as Lisa is walking inside the shop—collecting her phone that she left earlier in the drawer.

She didn't expect anyone is still here until she heard some noises in the kitchen. She rushes her step to see what's inside the room only to find out Jennie is baking—she looks upset.

It is not a surprise anymore for Lisa. She knew the girl. Lisa has been working together with her for almost a year now. So she completely understands what's inside Jennie's mind.

When something bothering her, she always did this. She baked cakes; cooking and all alone by herself—without wanting any disruption.

But in this case, Lisa has been always there for her; unplanned. It's like whenever Jennie is sad, there is Lisa that will always cheer her up.

There is always Lisa that caught her doing something alone.

The girl needs someone and Lisa understands and knows her opportunity well to get closer to the latter. She wouldn't miss any chance now.

"Jennie?" Lisa peeked at the door causing the latter to look at her.

She stopped stirring the dough, "Lisa. What are you doing here late at night?"

"I should be the one asking you—what are you doing here? Baking in the middle of the night?"

Jennie sighed, "Usual"

Lisa nods figuring out what that is—she reached the apron near her and wear it as she approaching Jennie and takes the bowl, "I'll help you" she said.

"No, Lisa, I'm good—besides, I don't want you to see me breakdown. Just like the last time"

Lisa smirk, mocking the latter, "You are heartbroken, Jen. Do you expect me to just leave you alone?"

Jennie shrugs her shoulders. Part of her didn't want Lisa to leave her but the other part; She doesn't want to hold her back.

"I don't want to leave you, okay? Even if you told me to" Lisa said, impatiently.

"Because I care so much about you" She continued. Making the latter blushed.

Jennie is aware of it and she's so thankful that she has her by her side all this time—she couldn't even imagine how her life would be without her—how boring it must be.

"I don't know... I just don't want you to see me can be that pathetic, you know"

Lisa pats her head, "Naw, you're not pathetic. It's normal to feel like that after the break-up. The real question here is... your feeling. Is this because you still love her or you just not get used to the fact that she's not around you anymore?" She asked; looking at the latter.

Jennie didn't reply.

Somehow, it's hard for Lisa to interpret how Jennie feels—even though sometimes it's obvious about what she feels.

"What should I do then, Lisa?" Jennie asked instead, "What should I do to figure out what's all of this?"

Now it's Lisa's turn that doesn't seem to know the answer to that question.

"See, you don't know the answer too"

"No, maybe you should go out with someone new. Just have some fun and forget all of the problems in your life—not caring about a single thing only for a day. It could help, I guess"

Jennie hummed as she considers Lisa's words.

"This is new to you, I know. You told me before that she's your first love" Lisa said.

The latter seems to get what Lisa is trying to say to her and she thought, Lisa is right.

But the problem is, she doesn't know anybody that much. She rarely knows people around her.

"Nevermind, I'm not good at making friends"

"You made friends with me"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter