The Plan

Until We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lalisa looked at the photos. 

She believed in Jennie, she is sure Jennie would fix this. And the plan made by Jennie might work well.

Change public perception. 

It might sound crazy. Things that have been planted by the public for decades or even more so—it won't be that easy to change—but it's worth to try. 

After all, if it doesn't work 100%, there are still other possibilities that the result might not be too bad.

Shortly, someone knocked on the door of Lalisa's workroom—making the girl turns her head to the source of the voice and smiled a little when she saw her father standing there. 

Lalisa was a little worried about what her father would say after she explains the truth.

"Hi dad" She greets him.

Her dad hummed as he approaches his daughter, "Jennie told me you want to talk to me in private?"

Lalisa smiled a little—her girlfriend is so straightforward and cannot wait for Lisa to be able to prepare things she wants to say to her dad. Now that Jennie took a head start, Lalisa can't dodge nor postpone it.

"Jungkook came" Lalisa started the conversation.

His father looked at Lisa to reassure himself that what he heard was true. 

Lalisa nodded.

"Yes. He blackmailed me with these pictures" Lalisa extends her arm as she gives her father the pictures, "Jungkook said he will leak those if I refuse to be with him"

Her father nodded very slowly—to the point that Lalisa barely noticed. Her father was very clever in hiding his emotions through his facial expression.

"And then what did you say?" He asked slowly.

"I said to leak all of those pictures as if I could care about it"

"Do you?" Asked him.

Lisa didn't answer the question. She gets up instead; looking through the window.

"If I were you, I'd do the same," He said.

Lalisa turns her head to look at him, "Really?"

"Yes. Nobody can ever tell me what to do. This is my life. My advice is... Do what you think it's right. I will never force you anymore, remember? But also, you have to be careful"

Lalisa sighed as she approaches her dad to hugs him. Inhaling his scent.

Lalisa wished her dad was more like this in the past—that he can be caring and guided her.

But she's so happy now that her dad slowly accepting the way she sees things; accepting her opinion and her point of view.

"Thank you, dad. It's what I need right now" Lisa said never lets his embrace.

But then she remembers something and so she looked at him, "But what if they will hate me? Hate us and what about family's image and reputation?"

"Haters will still hate you even if you did something right. Those who are always with us; that what matters the most, Thalisa"

"But will you be okay?" Lisa asked—her tone showed uneasy feelings.

Her dad nods, "Yes. We will be okay. We have allies, we can seek for help" He said reassuring his daughter, "You know, Lisa. This is not the first time someone or some people ever blackmailed our family. There are a bunch of people like that but I remain unbothered and can through it smoothly. Because... I believe I did the right thing so I'm not worried. You shall not too" He continued.

For Lisa, maybe this is new. But her father has been in the business world for years and he can succeed.

Maybe what her father just said is right. Lisa doesn't need to worry too much because, in the end, everything will be fine.

"Well, even though there were one or two times that I had to do things in a dirty way because... That's the only choices I had. But am I satisfied? Maybe a little bit but that's that"

Lisa smiles, "I get it, father. You were so determined back then. You are also a little bit—you know—ambitious"

He laughs, "Yes, and I'm sorry for what I've done to you in the past that made you run away. I regret everything after. It made me realize that I love you so much"

"It's fine, dad. It happened. I'm glad you accepted me more. It is what I need the most, so—thank you" Lisa said.

Her father wrapped her tiny body inside his embrace and kissed the top of her head, "Thank you for giving me a second chance too" he said and the latter nods.

--

 

Jennie is serious with her words. She actually contacted Nichkhun an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter