Happiness and Jealousy

Until We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The happiness that Lisa has right now sometimes confused her. 

She doesn't believe that someone can ever this happy; happier; happiest. Her life changed the most. Especially since she met Jennie.

Being with her, seem so unreal to Lisa. Waking up to see her angelic sleeping figure still amazed her. She wishes this will be last; Jennie and her.

The latter is still sleeping while Lisa watching her; breathing. She caresses her chubby cheek, "I love you" She whispered as she kissed her forehead.

Jennie popped one eye, "You got caught," She said in giggles.

Lisa curved an "O" looking at the latter, "You already awake yet you tricked me. How dare you" Lisa said as she tickles the latter to punish her; she knew Jennie can't stand it.

Jennie squeals; begging Lisa to stop, "I'm sorry"

Lisa laughed as she stopped tickles her girlfriend; instead, she pulls her closer as the latter snuggling into.

"This feels great" Jennie stated. 

Lisa hummed, she closes her eyes, "Yes. I don't want to get out of this room"

"Should we stay?" Jennie asked. She looks up to see Lisa's face; she gave the latter light kisses on her neck.

"We should"

"But we need to go to work. Remember, tomorrow is the opening store"

"I remember. But still, can we just take a day off and being lazy on the bed instead?"

Jennie smiled, "You know we can't"

Lisa is caressing Jennie's cheek, "I know," She said lazily, leans in to kiss the latter's lips gently.

Jennie replied to her kiss at the same intensity.

They're drunk—drunk in love.

It feels like they own the whole world.

They kissed; make love. It became their routine.

No matter where they are, they always have time to show affections towards each other.

When things got real, the bell is ringing. Someone is outside Jennie's apartment. Lisa told Jennie to ignore it but it's Jennie; she won't refuse any guest.

Jennie got up as she walks to the door, checking who's visiting her this morning. When she opened the door, her smile suddenly faded.

"Hey"

"Hey, Chaeyoung"

Chaeyoung is here with some boxes. Jennie assumes that she came to collects her remaining stuff in Jennie's apartment.

"Who is it, babe?" Lisa asked, walking to the latter and stopped once she saw Rosie.

"I was wondering if I could collect my stuff," She said in a lower tone.

"Sure you can. Come inside" Jennie said as she opened the door widely for Rosie.

Lisa is looking at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter