Double Date

Until We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lalisa is staring at the sky, she's standing at the balcony, sipping what it looks like a scotch. She barely touches the alcohol but she feels like she needs it right now.

Lisa sighed, the girlfriend is here. She needs to protect her. She knows what Jeon's family capable of and she knows it well they won't let her win; let her family wins.

It's like a time bomb. Just wait for the time for it to explode. If Lisa is lucky enough, she won't get much damage from it.

"Lisa?" A familiar voice calls her name from behind.

Lisa turns her head to look at the latter, "Hey, babe, haven't sleep?" She asked Jennie.

Lisa thought all of her friends and Jennie already fall asleep after dinner with the parents. She even saw Jennie in their room earlier before she left.

Jennie shook her head as she walks closer to Lisa, "Is that an alcohol?" Ignoring her question, she asked a question, looking at the glass that her girlfriend holds.

Lisa forgot about the scotch as she awkwardly puts the glass down; she's not planning to tell Jennie that she drinks though.

"Ah, this... um, it's nothing—I mean"

Jennie cups her face and pecks her lips. Inhaling the scent from the latter's lips. She's staring at the taller for some quiet moment, "It is alcohol" She said, "What is wrong, Lisa? Tell me" she continued. Never once broke the gaze; searching for answers.

"It's really nothing. Just.. worried about this"

Jennie pulls her girlfriend into her embrace, clung her arms to her nape, "I believe you can do it. I believe you can fix it and also me, Rosie and Jisoo; we are all ready to help you, you know?"

Lisa puts her arms around her waist, "What if I fail?"

"No, you will not fail. You have brain and strategy and confidence and everyone trust you even your dad. You don't have to worry. We all have your back, babe"

"But their family..."

"You want them to choke, right? So, make it real!"

Lisa chuckles, "Alright, let's choke them," She said whilst she brings her hand to caress the latter's dumpling cheeks, "Thank you, I feel better" She continued.

Jennie is looking like a proud kid, she smiles so big; showing her gummy smile, "You don't have to worry because I'm here"

Lisa nods playfully, "I know. That is why I love you, 3000 times" she said, mimicking the most iconic line from The Avengers.

Jennie giggled, "And I love you too"

As the silence came, they both have nothing to say anymore. The atmosphere changed as they close the gap between them; claiming each other's lips.

It was a simple warm kiss that turns to a very intense one. As Jennie moans in pleasure, Lisa doesn't waste any time not to slide her tongue inside ; as their tongue dancing in harmony; fight for dominance.

Jennie's lips is so addicting to Lisa. She can't get enough of it; hell, if she can kiss her girlfriend every time and not doing anything, she would do it for a thousand times. 

They both broke the kiss in needed for air, Jennie is panting as she rested her head to Lisa's head.

"Jen, let's go on a date, tomorrow"

"Huh? Where?"

"I don't know, let's stroll around. There are so many places in Thailand that you have to visit. Also, our street foods are the best!"

Jennie squeals in happiness. She loves foods, "Street foods! Oh my, I'm drooling, Lisa!"

"Yes, I bet you will. So, are you available tomorrow Mademoiselle Jennie?"

Jennie nods in excitement, "Yes!! Oh, and Rosie and Jisoo?"

Lisa hummed, "I wasn't planning to ask them to come with us but if you asked"

"We can go separate ways" She suggests.

Lisa laughed, "I'm kidding. Let's go together—double dates"

"Yaay! I'll tell them!"

Lisa nods, "Okay, princess"

--

 

It's a sunny day here in Thailand and both Jennie and Jisoo really excited to go out—this is the first time Lisa and Rosie witness this side of Jisoo.

"Wow, I'm dating Jennie 2.0," Rosie said jokingly.

Lisa chuckles as she nudges her arm, "I can't believe that Jisoo can be this childish"

"She even squeals to my ear! My freaking ear!"

Lisa burst to laugh, "She demands me to teach her how to speak Thailand"

Rosie rolled her eyes, "But aside from that, she's so cute"

"Nah, my girlfriend is cuter"

They both laugh as they both walk approaching their girls, "Are you guys ready?" She asked the other girls.

Jennie nods in excitement, "Where are we going first, babe?"

"Secret" Lisa said as she puts her finger to her lips.

Lisa then turns on the car's engine, everyone is a bit taken aback to know that Lisa can drive.

"Today, I'm driving"

"We never knew you drive," Jisoo said.

"Yeah, now you know. Hop on guys!" Lisa said, told them to hop on her white Range Rover Velar.

--

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter