An Untold Story

Until We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Warning, explicit content* :'D

By the way, if you're enjoying my ff, please do upvote and comments your thoughts. I know there are some silent readers and I often do this too but I appreciate the feedback :')

 

It is late at night so Jisoo decided to spend a night at Lisa's place. 

Lisa told her everything—her life; her purpose; her dreams.

Jisoo thinks that it's very brave of her to run away from her family like that and try to live on her own; collecting her own money.

She is aware that Lisa trusts her—so maybe she could also trying to trust Lisa.

 

Lisa just came back from the kitchen and bring both of them 2 shot glasses—they bought bottles of soju on their way back to her place. Well, no reason—just Lisa and Jisoo try to break the awkwardness between them and to Lisa's advantage—she might get another 'teas' about Jisoo and Rosie's relationship in the past.

"This is the first time someone spends a night at my place" Lisa said as she poured the soju to Jisoo's glass and then to hers.

"Cheers" both cheered as they clank their glass.

Lisa is looking at the latter's eyes and she sighed, "Look, I know you said you don't want to tell me more about Rosie but... I'm curious"

Jisoo giggled and take another shot, "Nah, I just don't want to get emotional"

"What do you mean?" Lisa asked in confusion, "Not on a good term after you guys broke up?"

Jisoo took another shot, her face is getting red, "You really want to know, huh?" She asked playfully—a bit drunk.

"God, Jisoo, are you drunk? It's only 3 shots"

"No! No! Who said I'm drunk? I can drink as much as I can. You know what? Let me tell you more about Rosie if you really want to know"

Lisa is surprised by Jisoo's reaction when she drunk. She is really defensive. This is new for Lisa to witness this side of h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter