Relatives

Until We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rosie's words seemed to wake Lisa. She can't lie to Jennie forever.

But at the same time, she's afraid.

Afraid if Jennie will be mad at her; afraid if Jennie will think that she's a liar—well, technically.

But that's not her intention ever.

Lisa is scared. Scared if people will find out and she has to go back to Thailand; her hometown.

Meeting her parents.

Her mom might not be a problem—but the dad.

Lisa doesn't think she'll ever ready to face her father and to swallows all of his words; his decision to her life that she's unwilling to do.

--

 

Jennie is observing at her girlfriend that seems to be so off today. Lisa didn't talk much this morning; not even when they had breakfast. Jennie even cooked her favorite dish.

Jennie sighed as she approaching the latter; massaging her shoulders from behind, "What is wrong babe?" She asked.

Lisa hummed, she squeezed Jennie's hand on her shoulder, "Nothing"

"Are you worried about the Grand Opening?"

"Maybe... a little bit?" Lisa said—turns her head up to see the latter and smiled.

Jennie smiled back, she kissed Lisa's forehead, "Don't worry, Love. Everything will be fine"

Lisa closes her eyes; thinking should she just tell her everything?

"Yeah, thank you"

"Now, get ready. The Grand Opening will start in an hour"

Lisa nodded, "Oh and babe?"

"Hmm?"

"I invited Jisoo and Rosie. Is that okay?"

Jennie nodded in excitement, "Of course!" She said, "Alright, gonna check the cakes. See you in a bit!" Jennie kissed Lisa's cheek as she rushes out of the room.

Lisa sighed for the last time, "Alright, I will tell her tonight" she said to herself as she gets up and gets ready.

--

The Grand Opening is a success. Some connections came to their shop opening. Jennie as always being their great PR; doing networking. Things Lisa isn't confident enough. Jennie can be so friendly to people, sometimes it makes Lisa worried if some people might misunderstand her motive of being overly friendly.

Lisa saw Jisoo, again. She could really feel the tension that Rosie and Jisoo have in this room. They both tried so hard ignoring each other but Lisa knew deep down, they really want to make up.

Lisa approaching Rosie that is sitting on a barstool, "Hey, you" She greeted her.

Rosie raised her glass, "Congratulations on your shop opening"

Lisa smiled, "Thank you"

Rosie nods, not really want to chat but she surely has a question, "Did you tell her?"

She didn't answer.

Rosie sip on her glass and nods, "I knew it"

"I'm gonna tell her after the ceremony"

"I hope you don't lie"

"I won't, Rosie..." Lisa said, looking at the latter; trying to assure her that she's telling the truth.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter