Would You?

Until We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie is busy arranging the cakes on the display, it's still early as ever be—let's just say, Jennie is in a very good mood since she woke up from her bed. She can't stop humming songs and spun herself as if she's dancing while she's walking.

"Someone is happy" a familiar voice took Jennie back to reality.

She looks up to see the smiling Rosie and Jisoo.

"Hey! You guys are early today. Coffee?" She offered.

Rosie shook her head, "No, we are here because we want to ask you if you have things to do tonight?"

Jennie smiled, she shakes her head, "Nah, I'm free. What's up?"

Jisoo suddenly reaches something inside her Chanel clutch bag. She gives Jennie a ticket to an exhibition, "Rosie got a spare ticket to an art museum—it's a new exhibition. Since we know you are into this, so it'd be fun!"

Jennie's eyes grew wider, "OMG! Thank youuuu" She said with glossy eyes.

Jisoo chuckled, "You're welcome. So, we pick you up later at 6?"

"Call!!!" Jennie exclaims.

Both of them laughed watching Jennie being excited.

"Alright now, I have to go. There's a gig at a music show. I'll see you guys later okay?"

Jisoo and Jennie nods. Rosie smiled at both of them and pulled Jisoo for a quick kiss before she leaves the place. Jisoo's gaze following Rosie until she's out of her sight.

She turns her head back to Jennie, "So, care to tell me why you have this amazing mood today?" She asked. She knew Jennie is not a good liar or that she could hide things from her. Jennie is so obvious in showing her emotions.

"We kinda texted?—and I was just happy, that's all"

"We?" Jisoo said bewildered.

"Yeah, Lisa and I—well, I texted her first and yeah. She told me she wants to talk and so I told her okay. She hasn't texted me back about the meeting date but I'm being positive about it, hehe"

Jisoo claps her hands, "Oh my God! That's a good thing, right? I hope you guys can fix this. It's frustrated me enough that you two aren't together"

Jennie laughs, "What? Why are you frustrated?"

"I don't know, it's still weird"

Jennie smiled, she understands what she meant by weird. So many people she knows told her that too; because they were always together and that they both are so in love with each other.

Jennie was about to say something but she delayed it because someone visits her shop; someone she has seen on television but not yet in real life. Someone that texted her a few days ago; someone that really make a fuss around her shop.

"Kai" She stated—Jisoo immediately turns her head to his direction, she is in a daze to see him right now, unexpectedly.

The guy is approaching her with a bouquet of flowers in her hand. He wears a very attractive smile on his beautiful face, "Hey, I just passed by this neighbourhood and I remember about you so I thought why don't I visit your shop" He said, he handed her the flowers—it's Lily, "Here's for you. I hope you like it"

"Well, her favourite flower is hyacinth" Jisoo said in a sarcastic tone.

He giggled, "Oh really? I'm sorry. Next time, I will bring you hyacinth flowers"

Jisoo's eyes widened as she realized she just gave him a clue—things Jennie likes. Uh oh, this is not good, she needs to step in.

"What are you doing?" Jisoo asked. Full-on guard.

"As I told you before, I happened to walked pass this neighbourhood and I remember she has a store so why not visit her? Also, I was wondering if you would go out with me tonight?"

Jisoo scoffed, "You are late, mate," She said, imitating her girlfriend—Rosie, "She already has a date," she continued.

"Is that so?" Kai confirming Jisoo statement at Jennie.

Jennie nods, "Yes. I'm sorry"

Kai smiled, "Ah, it's okay, there is always next time?"

Jennie nods again, "Yes, maybe," she said.

Kai feels relieved, "Then, I still have a chance. Alright, I won't bother you more today. I'll see you again?"

"Yeah, well, Jennie is busy right now. Bye, dude!" Jisoo said as she pulls Jennie's hand and half-dragging her to her office.

 

 

Jennie couldn't help but laugh at Jisoo after she closed the door.

"What?" Jisoo said sternly.

"I don't know, it feels like you are jealous of him because he asked me out; like you and I are dating"

"Well, miss, I don't like that. I don't like him"

Jennie laughs even harder, she puts the bouquet on the table; ignoring it.

"Look, I won't fall in love with him or anyone else. It's always been Lisa that I love; now and forever" She said, try to reassure her worried friend.

"I just... Ugh! I'm so sorry! I shouldn't act that way" Jisoo frowned.

"No, it is okay. I understand it very well. But you don't have to worry about it, okay? I love Lisa and Lisa only"

"Good! Alright, okay, I'm sorry once again"

Jennie smiled and later, she hugs her. for a moment.

"By the way, your name probably on the news later. Since you recently got a very famous idol visiting your shop—and who knows what else since I saw some paparazzi took pictures of him gave you the flowers" Jisoo said in a calm tone. Jennie pushed her away; broke their embraces immediately.

"WHAT?"

Jisoo nods, "Yeah, well, it happened?" She said as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Why are you so calm???" Said Jennie in panic.

"Well, I already got used to it ever since I started gaining popularity on my modelling gigs and so many people shipping me with almost all of my co-models and most of them are guys—I meannnnn ROSIE IS LITERALLY THERE!"

Jennie suddenly laughed by her statement, she's no longer panic now because of Jisoo, "What the heck? So you just ignored it?"

Jisoo nods in excitement, "Yes! And I posted a lot of my pictures with Rosie and doing so many PDA whenever we went on a date. I mean, you know, I always love to kiss Rosie everywhere and it just happened that a lot of paparazzi watching us since we both are quite popular"

Jennie scoffs, "Quite popular," she imitated Jisoo's voice just because quite popular isn't what the correct thing to say since they both are very famous—especially Jisoo in Korea.

"The thing is, you need to just not caring about it much. People are gonna love you, support you or even hate you"

Jennie nods, Jisoo was right. It's nothing she needs to worry about.

"The thing is, now, you have to think about what outfit are you going to wear tonight! Wear comfortable yet pretty and fancy outfit I suggest"

"Of course! I have some ideas for it"

Jisoo giggled, "Let me guess, it involves Chanel and Balenciaga?"

"Wrong. It's Chanel and YSL"

Jisoo rolled her eyes in annoyance.

--

 

As promised, Jisoo and Rosie are picking her up tonight. While waiting for the two arrive, she looks at the mirror one more time to see herself and the outfit she's wearing a black bandeau inside and the iconic black and wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter