New Beginning

Until We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is already evening. They have been strolling around the city—they visiting a museum that Jennie never stopped talking about.

Jennie loves the museum so much and was excitedly explained things she knows to Lisa. The latter seemed to enjoy it because she thinks Jennie is cute; how she explains.

Lalisa never forgets to capture her beauty; there are already so many pictures that she snapped. She can't wait to show them to Jennie.

"Lisa, here let me take a picture of you," Jennie said, extending her arm to reach Lisa's camera.

Lisa gave it to her; she wonders how well Jennie's skill in photography.

It is such a very pleasant day for Lisa that she can go out with Jennie again—well, they often go out but this time, she doesn't know why this feels so different.

There are moments when Jennie unconsciously held Lisa's hand as she leads Lisa to explore the museum which made Lisa's heart beats so fast and not to mention that she blushed so hard but Jennie hardly saw it.

But that's okay, Lisa is happy as it is.

--

 

Lisa can't believe they spent their time so much in one museum. She doesn't think they could make to the second one and also the zoo; the places they planned to visit today.

They are now at the park; having a little picnic there with snacks they just bought at the supermarket.

Lisa opened the chips as she took one bite, "I had fun" She said; looking at the later and smiles.

Jennie nods in agreement, "Yes, me too"

They trade silence as Lisa lay down; staring above her, admiring the beautiful sky.

Jennie, following the latter, lay down next to her. Lost in her thoughts.

They stay silent for a moment until Jennie speaks up.

"Come to think about it, I don't know much about you. We have known each other for almost a year. You completely know me; I'm like an open book but you... So mysterious yet intriguing me sometimes" Jennie stated. She turns her head to the side only to look at Lisa; they're staring at each other.

"But I have no guts to ask more about you"

Lisa smiles and turns her head back to see the sky that is getting darker.

"I'm afraid, to be honest. Afraid when the more someone or some people know about me, they will leave me at the end or even worse—they will take advantages of me"

"Do you think I will do that?" Jennie asked; a bit impatient.

Lisa chuckles, "I don't know, Jennie" She looks at her, "Do you?" She asked the latter.

Jennie sighed, "Of course not—and I can promise you that!"

"Careful with your words. You might break the promise because we'll never know what is going happen in the future" Lisa said leaving the latter in speechless.

Because Lisa was right—and Jennie admits it.

"Then, trust me"

"Why so suddenly?" Lisa asked bitterly.

This is her habit. Lisa always seems so defensive when someone actually asking her about herself; about her life.

Jisoo might be very close to her but she never asked who she is; she never asked about Lisa. Jisoo always be that friend who thinks she knows so much about Lisa because they talked heart to heart and is often have the same opinions almost about everything but in fact, Lisa only gave her glimpse of information about herself and Jisoo unaware of that.

But now it's Jennie who asked her.

She doesn't think she's ready yet to tell her about herself.

"I don't know. I just realized it. I barely know about you and I was so oblivious about it. I never cared about anyone but me. I guess..."

Lisa chuckled, she gets up to sits while her eyes are still on Jennie's eyes, "Isn't that what everyone does? We're selfish, Jennie. So it's not about you. If you want to know about me then fine. What do you want to know about me?"

Jennie also gets up as she sits facing her, "What are your other hobbies?" Jennie asked—her eyes sparkled in excitement.

Lisa hummed as she brings her fingers to her chin, "Dance"

Jennie's eyes widened, "Dance?? I never know. Do it Lisa!!"

"What??" Lisa laughed, "No! I stopped dancing 2 years ago and don't ask me to dance because it's not working. I won't dance right now"

"Why?"

"One question only for one answer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter