Red Velvet Cake

Until We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is real.

Lisa can't believe she finally said it all to Jennie and her reaction; she did not expect.

She never expected Jennie would give her a chance, she thought Jennie would turn her down; politely.

Lisa is happy. She will try her best to make Jennie be the happiest person when she's with Lisa.

--

Everything turns out just right; perfect.

Lisa's life has never been this happier; this free before. She can do whatever she wants and Jennie fully supports her. Jennie even offered Lisa to be one of the shop's shareholders and taking parts in every promotion; every decision for the sake of the shop. Jennie also knows that Lisa is very good at marketing. She has a lot of ideas and Jennie thought it such a waste if Lisa didn't use it to learn more and to gain more experience.

So Lisa just agreed. She knew she enjoyed doing that besides photography. She has her parents' blood for that. She's skilled and of course, an idea bank for the shop.

They now have the workers that help them with the shop. So Jennie basically the CEO and Lisa is doing the market strategy—no longer the barista but she still loves to make coffee and do an experiment for new flavors. They are working together in harmony and no one seems to bring them down.

Jennie is studying the reports for the past 3 months and she is happy with the result. Lisa is indeed her angel. She made all of this happen. If it's not because of Lisa—Jennie wouldn't be so sure her business will be this big; this successful.

"Lisa, look at the reports here. You really did it!" Jennie praised Lisa that is sitting on the couch; eating chips.

"What? No, we did it" Lisa said, "Oh and by the way, babe, our new shop will be open next week. I have checked the building and it's almost finished just the way you want it" Lisa added, approaching the latter and hugs her from behind.

"Thank you" She stated. Caressing her strong arms around Jennie's waist.

"We should celebrate it, don't you think?"

Jennie tilts her head up to see Lisa and she nods in excitement, "Yes we should. I will bake a cake"

Lisa chuckled, as she kissed Jennie's forehead, "Okay, what do you want to make?" She asked the latter.

 "I don't know... You choose"

Lisa hummed, "Red velvet?" She said, waiting for confirmation.

Jennie nods, "Red Velvet it is"

Lisa squeals in excitement, "Yay! You'll bake a cake and I will prepare a surprise for you, Nini" She said. Calling Jennie as Nini again which made the latter blushed because of that.

Jennie smiled warmly, "I couldn't wait for that surprise," She said.

--

 

Their relationship is still... uncertain if Lisa could explain. They sometimes look like a clingy couple but neither one of them is b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter