A Surprise

Until We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa is busy—busier than ever today. She planned the surprise for Jennie since 2 weeks ago.

Heart racing, body trembling. 

She's worried if this event will fail.

Well, the reason why she's so worried is that she will ask her to become her girlfriend. She will ask Jennie for the first time. Even though they already acted like a couple but neither one of them never once mentioned they are a couple.

Lisa thinks maybe this is the right time to finally ask her. It's now or never, she thought.

She opened a small jewelry box only to check what's inside it—a pair of Cartier couple rings sparkled in the light. She bought it yesterday; it was expensive though.

Lisa glancing at her watch then she looks around—it's perfect.

The table is all set up, the decoration and the candles; the night scenery that Lisa likes accompanying her. She booked the whole rooftop place near Jennie's apartment just for this event. It will be a hundred percent complete if Jennie already here.

She took her phone and texted Jennie. Soon the latter answered and not too long, the door is slowly open as it reveals slowly the person behind it.

A small beautiful woman appeared—wearing a black midi dress.

It is the first time Lisa saw the dark side from Jennie's fashion; it looks hot on her. Lisa admits.

The dress really pulled a new side of Jennie that Lisa never expected before—looks more mature.

Lisa smiled so warmly to the latter that she replied right after; showing all the gummy smile that Lisa likes the most.

Lisa pulls Jennie closer to peck her on lips, "Hey" She greets the latter.

Jennie smiles in between kisses, "Hi" She said; cupping her face to pulls Lisa for another kiss.

"You look different—good different" Lisa compliment the latter.

"Thank you," she said.

"Please" Lisa escorts her girl to sit.

"What a gentlewoman I have here"

Lisa giggles.

Jennie is trying to see things that surround her, curved a "wow" without a sound—Lisa knows it, she observes the latter a lot.

She couldn't even take her eyes off of her.

"This is... I mean.. This is the first time you planned this kind of thing, right Lisa?"Jennie asked, looking at the latter.

Lisa nods, "Mhm"

"This is not you at all but I am not complaining. Look at all of this!"

"You are wort

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter