Bread Pudding

Until We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lalisa is doing her routine by setting up the coffee machine. Being a barista is not that hard for Lalisa since she has her own coffee machine at her condo in Thailand—of course just because she loves the smell of coffee she made.

"Hey, Lisa" Jennie greets her—as cheerful as she always be.

Lisa turns her head to see the latter, "Hello there cutie. What can I help you?" She asked.

"Nothing I just want to see how are you doing?"

Lisa pours the expresso to a tiny glass she holds, "Great! You don't know how much I love doing this" 

"You surely love that! It showed how great you are making coffee and because of you, we have so many people that came to our shop" She exclaims in excitement as she put some cupcakes to the display"

Lisa is looking at those incredible cupcakes, "Hey, Jennie, don't you think you need to make other cake than a cupcake?" She asked.

Jennie smiled, "Of course Lisa, it's just I really love cupcakes and love to make it but of course, I need to make improvements and start to make another cake. What do you have in mind?"

Lisa puts her finger on her chin, "Hmmm, what about  bread pudding?"

"Bread Pudding?"

Lisa nods in excitement, "Yeah, you know bread, milk, and cream and also eggs. Or maybe you have in mind?"

"No, bread pudding sounds great!! I'll call my girlfriend so that she can help me to prepare it together with me" She said in between giggles which for Lisa, that's the cutest thing on this planet and she's lucky enough to witness it every single day—well, Rosie is luckier though.

Lalisa only smiles. If only she's her girlfriend instead of Rosie, she might be the one who will help the girl making her favorite dessert—Bread pudding, a dessert she often helped her mom to made.

Even with all of the things that happened to her life, she can't deny that she missed her mom, she misses doing things with her mom; cooking or baking. She might NOT a really good cooker—hell, she can't even make a fried egg.

"Hey baby, what are you doing right now?" Jennie's voice echoed while she's talking on the phone probably talking with her girlfriend—brought Lisa back to reality. She shook her head slightly as she cleaning the coffee machine.

After a few minutes, Jennie came with a pouty face, "She can't help me" She said.

Lalisa smiled, "Why?" She asked.

The latter rested her chin on both her palms, "She will fly to the US for two weeks" She said, "Well, I guess I have to prepare it alone" She continued; about to leave Lisa back to the kitchen.

"I can help you after work" She offered and the latter smiled.

Her expression changed by a second, "Really???"

Lisa nodded excitedly,  "Yeah I don't have anything to do after work either"

Jennie clapped her hands, "Yes! Thank you!! I'm so excited. We can close this store early and shopping for the ingredients!" She said.

Lalisa only giggled. She really loves to see her reactions; every reaction she gave her, it's always pleasing to look at—the way her gummy smile showed every time she laughs; makes Lisa's heart racing and she thinks, she could live like this for as long as it could be.

It's funny because it has only been a few days since the first time she met her yet she is already falling for her. It's funny that Jennie Kim able to make her heart beating like crazy for her.

Lisa realized that she won't get closer than a friend with Jennie, but seeing her every day is enough for her.

--

 

It's night already. Both Jennie and Lalisa finished exploring the market—Of course, preparing all of the ingredients they need to make Bread Pudding. 

They are walking down the sideway; on their way to Jennie's place. This will be Lisa's first time visiting her place. A little bit of her is really excited but she keeps pretend to be cool because... they are just friends.

"Hey, Jennie, you told me Rosie ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter