The Meeting

Until We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been 3 days since Lisa left Jennie to Thailand. Even though Lisa is always called her every day; every time she woke up or even at night, Jennie always feels lonely without her presence—she wanted to see her girl so bad but Lisa always remind her that she'll be back very soon.

The meeting with Lisa’s dad was unexpected. She was expecting the drama when he saw her or even worse, she thought her dad would cuff her or locked her in her room—to her surprise, he hugged her instead and agreed to her plan so she will stay in Thailand longer than she should have.

Her dad changed in a good way. He is still her dad she used to know but softer—especially on her. He even talked more to her. Her dad doesn't know how happy Lisa is with this change on him.

--

 

Jennie is helping her workers at the shop. Ever since Lisa went to Thailand, Jennie always makes herself busy. Either with work or baking—that's how she copes with her loneliness without Lisa by herself. That is how she managed herself to keep happy.

The door's shop rang, Jennie is showing her brightest smile to the person who just entered the shop but her smile faded as she looks at the latter.

"What are you doing?" She stated, on guard.

The guy's smirk at her, "Whoa, I'm your customer here"

"You're not welcome in here, go away before I call the cops"

He laughs, "No need to. I just want to meet Lisa"

Jennie narrowed her eyes, "She's not here, Jungkook. So, leave"

Jungkook puts his finger to his chin, "Hmm... That's not possible. She lives with you and she also works here. Why isn't she here?"

"Nunya"

"Huh?"

Jennie rolled her eyes, "Nunya business. Just leave here Jungkook. I don't want you to cause a scene"

"What if I want to buy your cake?"

"I won't sell it to you"

Jungkook chuckles, he can't believe Lisa is in a relationship with such a childish girl, "You are so childish, you know that? How can she survive living with you? I bet she's getting tired each day" He said, looking at the smaller one.

"Your words have no effect on me, Jungkook. Stop with your obsession with my girlfriend. She doesn't like you. She loves me"

"Well... But I will change her mind"

Jennie snorted, "As if"

"Come to think about it, she never had any relationships with any girls before. How can you be so sure that she's not experimenting herself with you? Also, she ran away from her hometown when she met you; she needs money and boom, you gave it to her; you gave the opportunity for her and to think that she did all of this just because she wants to be with you?—Jennie, think again, I know you're not stupid"

Jungkook's words starting to fill inside Jennie's mind but she shoved it all, "She loves me and I trust her. You only saying that just because you can't have her"

Jungkook slightly smiles, "I know her first before she met you, I know how she is. She will leave you soon she gets everything she wants and for this time; revenge—So now, Jennie tell me, where is she?"

"I don't trust you. Leave now Jungkook"

Jungkook was about to open his mouth but a hand gripped his strong arm, "She said leave. Are you deaf?" Rosie said with a stern look of her.

"Okay, no need to touch me, Lady. I'm leaving. But remember, Jennie, I will never stop trying to change her mind" He said as he walks away from them.

Rosie turns her head to see Jennie. There is sadness in her eyes, she knew that his words affecting her—she heard everything.

"Jen... Are you okay?" She asked.

Jennie smiled, "Yeah. What can I help you? Americano?" She said; guessing her order.

Rosie nods, "Yep. Iced Americano"

"Alright, coming right away"

Rosie smiled at the latter. She's watching how Jennie works; how she makes coffee with the perfect ratio; she still remember Rosie's favorite.

Rosie curved, "Thank you" without a sound after Jennie served her a coffee. Rosie is sitting on a barstool, she cleared , "Jen.." She calls her.

Jennie hummed and sits next to her, "Yes, Rosie?" She asked.

"I want to apologize for what I did to you in the past"

Jennie smiled, "It's okay, Rosie—I mean, yes, you hurt me so much but because of that, I realized things with Lisa and how I was so oblivious back then. I experienced a lot of things with her that I never had when I was with you. I am so happy now so please, stop apologizing"

Rosie nods, "You love her that much?" She asked.

"If you define the word "LOVE" is about how happy you are whenever you're with her; how your smile won't fade when she did something stupid or even telling you a joke that is not that funny; how all of her affections that she gave you makes your heart beats so fast that you'd think it'd burst? Then my answer is yes, I love her THAT much"

"I am happy for you, Jennie—and thank you for forgiving me"

Jennie smiles, she holds Rosie hand, "Look, we were best friends before we were dating and we will always be best friends even after we broke up," Jennie said, genuinely.

"Yeah. I'm glad hearing that from you"

They trade silences as Rosie sips on her coffee.

"So what's bothering you?" Rosie asked.

"Huh? Nothing" Jennie flustered, she tries to hide whatever she's feeling right now.

"Jen, I have heard everything and I know you. You are easily provoked by words"

"What??? No. You're silly" Jennie said; defending herself—she's not a good liar.

Rosie snorted, "I can see you through your eyes, Jen"

Jennie gave in, she covers her face with her palms; as she screams—now everyone is looking at them. Rosie chuckles and telling them they are okay and asking them to continue enjoying their meals.

"Jennie, what the !?" Rosie stated almost in a whisper, "Come with me" She said half dragging Jennie to Jenni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter