Mend The Bond

Until We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jennie keeps walking away from Lisa; she called a taxi earlier.

She admits, she couldn't endure more; her tears. It slowly streamed down her cheek as she walks hurriedly inside the taxi.

"Airport please, sir," She said trembling.

"Are you okay, lady?"

Jennie sobs, "Y-yeah,"

Jennie cries in agony, is this her regretting everything she said to Lisa? Is this why she is crying?—she reaches her phone as she starts pressing a name; the only person that she needs right now that can always calm her.

"R-rosie..." Jennie said; trying to be as calm as she can.

"Hey! How are you? I was gonna call"

"I'm going back"

"Really? To Korea? When?"

"Right now," Jennie said, her voice is cracking.

"Jen, are you okay?" Rosie asked; she really understands Jennie.

The tears suddenly coming out once again, tearing down her defences. She sobs; her body is trembling.

"Jennie, where are you! Are you okay? Why are you crying?" 

Rosie's voice is starting to get worried as she heard Jennie broke down.

"I- I kind of broke up with her. I'm on my way to the airport"

"What? How? Okay, Jen, relax. Take a deep breath, just tell me your flight and arrival—we will pick you up at the airport later. Okay?"

Rosie words calmed her somehow. She then tries to calm herself and just proceed to whatever she's planning to do.

"I will take the 8 PM flight and probably will arrive at 1 AM. I think you shouldn't pick me up, it's late at night"

Jennie hears Rosie sighed.

"Jen, it's okay. We will be there for you. Take care, okay? We'll see you soon"

"See you soon..." Jennie said before she hung up the phone.

Jennie sighs, she remembers her luggage is still at Lisa's house—there is no way Jennie would leave it there. She brought a lot of beautiful clothes, most of them are her favourites.

"Sir, uhm, can you make a transit first to my ex's house? It's at Praditmanutham about 30 minutes from here, I think? I'll direct you there" Jennie said to the driver.

 

When she finally arrived, she hurriedly walks towards Lisa's room. Luckily, Lisa isn't here yet. Maybe she's still at the temple or maybe she leaves to the airport to chase her.

Jennie packs her clothes and all of her belongings to her luggage. It only takes her several minutes to prepare it.

"Jennie? Where are you going?" Someone asked; suddenly appear and watching Jennie being busy with her luggage.

Jennie looks at the source of the voice, "As you can see Unnie, I'm going back" She said shortly.

"What? Why? Why so sudden?"

"Unnie, I can't talk much, I need to go to the airport. I will send my apology to mom and dad for leaving so sudden later, I promise"

"B-but, why? Are you alright?"

Jennie forcing herself to smile, "Yes, I am. I just can't be with Lisa at the moment. We need more time to grow. I'm gonna miss you and everyone here"

Victoria seems to understand her, she nods, "I didn't expect things would go like this but if this is your decision then, I hope you guys become better and Jen, I am just one call away, Okay?"

Jennie nods, she always thinks that Victoria is her sister and she loves her. Jennie walks towards her and launches herself on her; she hugs the latter tightly.

"Thank you, Unnie"

That was Jennie's last words before she leaves the house with all of her belongings.

 

Jennie once again turns her head back to see Lisa's big house, she smiled, no regrets, right?

"Until we meet again, Lisa" She whispered to herself before she gets inside the car.

 

Lalisa feels like she's losing her mind. She doesn't know what to do. She tried to chase Jennie to the airport; hoping she would meet her and so she can talk to her but it's nothing—she went to the airport but it was all in vain; Jennie is not there. She then finally give up as she halfheartedly walks towards her car. 

She hates herself for doing this to Jennie.

Lisa arrived at her house but it feels so empty, She walks towards her room only to see all of Jennie's belongings are gone. She realized she should have come to her house first before she went to the airport—she is really losing her mind but she can't go back. She needs to work this thing out first before she could go to Jennie.

 

And she hates herself for that.

 

--

4 months later.

 

Though it feels like only yesterday when Jennie left Thailand, Jennie knew the latter won't get to her, even to just call her or text her. Lisa's determination somehow won over everything, even her dreams.

Jennie still vividly remembered that time when Lisa told her what are her dreams. Her hobbies that she loves; photography. Lisa also told her that she wants to live freely without rules or anything that can get her away from her dreams--but she thought, Lisa didn't care anymore.

She took a deep breath, good or bad, hurt or not, this is her choice—to let her go. To let Lisa redeems herself. 

"Jen," Someone called her, brings her back to reality—the reality that she has to face.

She smiled seeing the latter, "Hey Jisoo, you're here. Let me close the shop and take my bag" she said.

Earlier, Jisoo asked her to come to have dinner with her and Rosie. They both never left Jennie's side since then. They heard Jennie's story sides but she didn't want them to take any blame on Lisa—because it was what it was; she always told the couple that this was
her choice, although they both still think that this is unfair for Jennie and Lisa but can't they do anything? No at the moment. But little did Jennie know, they are still trying to fix it.

"Where is Rosie?" Jennie asked as she marched out of her room.
"She will be there. She is still working on her song"

Jennie snorted, she knew how is Rosie "The hard worker Rosie"

Jisoo nods, "She is. Let's go!" The latter smiled cheekily as she grabbed Jisoo's hand; half-dragged her to Jisoo's car.

You know, after Jisoo has been acknowledged by the model agency, her whole life is changed 180 degrees. She got a lot of jobs offering from model to a brand ambassador of big brands, fashion icons. You name it, Dior, YSL, Celine, Gucci, and etc. Jennie is lucky enough to know her before all of these good things happened to Jisoo. She's one proud friend.

She witnessed everything; though there was that time when everything became a mess after she found out about the thing between her and Rosie—but well, life must go on. Moreover, she kind of thanked them for that or else, she and Lisa won't have things so beautiful that she never ever imagined. Being with Lisa was her happiest time.

"You're spacing out," Jisoo said.

"Huh? Uhm, no I wasn't"

Jisoo smirked, she knew Jennie lied, "Jen, there is something Rosie wants to tell you"

Jennie turns her head to see the latter, "What is it?"

"Well, Rosie is the one to say"

Jennie nods, "Very well," She said, as her mind is still wandering; wondering what is it that Rosie wants to talk about and then that thing suddenly popped out in her mind, "ARE YOU GUYS FINALLY GETTING MARRIED??? AND WANTS ME TO BE YOUR
BRIDESMAID???"

"WHAT? No!! I mean, I'm not opposed the idea but no, that wasn't it!"

There is a slight disappointment in her face, "oh..." 

Jisoo pats the latter head slowly, "Just wait until she tells you, okay?"
--

They have arrived in a restaurant. Jisoo has reserved the table for them but luckily, Rosie is already there waiting for them. She spreads her arms to pull Jisoo in her embrace and peck her top of the head.

"Hello, beautiful" Rosie said to her girlfriend. The latter sits beside her while Jennie sits facing both of them.

"So, Jisoo said there is something you want to talk about" She shot right away, the latter looks at her girlfriend confirming it; Jisoo only nods and giggled.

"My girlfriend really sold me out..." she said as she takes a breath, "Well, first of all, Jennie, are you okay now? With this? With uhm.. the breakup?" She continued.

Jennie starts looking suspicious, she squints her eyes, "What are you getting into"

"Just answer me"

"Yes. I guess... I mean, I am, slowly. What is it?"

"Well... uhm-"

"Lisa called her a few days ago!" Jisoo cuts her words. Rosie rested her palms on her head, she knew Jisoo would cut her like this, "Babe why did you-"

"What? She wants to know and you being like this won't help it"

"Jisoo is right, Rosie. What I wonder is that, why she called you?" Jennie asked.

"She offered me and my label a proper promotional in Thailand. She wanted me to gain more fans there. But Jen, I don't want to make this awkward between us and that I want you to know about this and I want to ask your opinion about it" Rosie said in one breath.

Jennie's eyes grow bigger, "Oh my God? Then you should take it! This is such a good opportunity for you, don't you think?"

"Yes, it is. My label also wants to do a promotion in Asia countries but of course, they need a local team to make it easier but—"

"The thing between me and Lisa, is not something you have to mind, Rosie. I don't want—I never want to hold you back. I know this is your dream and I am so happy for you" Jennie said as she smiled warmly at the latter.

Jisoo grabs Rosie's waist as she pulls her closer for a quick embrace, "See, I told you she wouldn't mind! Rosie, this is your chance. You should take it, and besides, I believe Lisa will take good care of you and your career there"

Jennie nods, "Jisoo is right. Lisa is still your friend. She cares about you and your dreams although, she gave up hers but, I won't let you let this opportunity slip. Talk to her and your label about this Rosie. I will support you, always"

Rosie smiled, she shed her tears, "Gosh, I am beyond happy to have you guys around me"

Jennie giggled, "For the second I thought you are going to announce your marriage! Gosh!"

Rosie suddenly blushed, "W-what???"

"She thought we are going to make her our bridesmaid"

"I-i... I w-would love th-that..." she stuttered.

"Why are you stuttering?" Jisoo asked.

"I... I mean, the marriage itself... it's a good idea"

"Alright lovebirds, if you guys decided to have it, please consider me as your bridesmaid"

"We will!" Said Jisoo.

--

 

The night is still young but the lovebirds couldn't help themselves but to snuggling close to each other. Sometimes they give each other pecks on lips, sometimes with a tongue.

Jisoo never felt this happier in her life except when Rosie is here—with her. She feels so lucky that she has this person beside her, loving her genuinely.

The latter smiled at her as she gives feather kisses on Jisoo's neck, "What are you thinking?" Rosie asked, knowing her girlfriend somehow lost in her thoughts.

"Hm? Nothing. I'm just... thinking that I'm lucky that you are here, with me"

Rosie chuckled, "Of course, where would I be except here, with you"

"I don't know... Like, what if we didn't meet back then and what if we didn't..." Jisoo stopped for a moment, leaving her hanging but Rosie can already figure what Jisoo is going to say, "We didn't cheat on her. I'd still be alone ri—"

"...or you are with Lisa" Rosie cuts her words.

Jisoo scoffed, "What? No. We are friends"

"Are you sure, there was nothing going on between you two?" Rosie interrogated.

"No, she's already so in love with Jennie. Although... maybe..."

Rosie arched her eyebrows, "What?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter