New Beginning 2.0

Until We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It feels surreal to be able to hold Jennie closer like this again. Lisa will still go back to Thailand, but this time feels so much different, so much better that she got the love of her life back—she won't ever gonna do that mistake again, Lisa promised to herself.

 

Jennie suddenly moved her body slightly to her side, while sleeping soundly next to her. Lisa then brings her closer as she pecks her forehead. Jennie hummed as she snuggled closer.

"Good morning sunshine," Lisa greets the latter.

"Good morning," Jennie said huskily.

"Aren't you going to work?" She asked, calmly.

Jennie then slowly opens her eyes and smiled immediately right after she saw the latter's face, "Yes, yes, what time is it? Although, it feels so good to see your face in the morning. I don't want to go..."

Lisa chuckled, "Likewise, baby. But we have to go to work. I'll be here until Sunday so we still have few days ahead. I'm wrapping my work very soon so I could spend my time with you, okay? Also, I might drop by your store to see you"

Jennie smiled hearing the latter's voice, "Yeah? You'd see me at the store?"

Lisa nods in excitement like a kid, "Yes, why wouldn't I? Also, what do you want me to buy something for you?"

"No, just to see you there makes me happy"

Lisa kissed the latter's cheek and hugs her tightly, "You know you are so cute, right?"

Jennie only laughs. It still feels slightly weird to see how Lisa can be THIS mature. She's not as reckless as she was—she's calmer and wiser. For Jennie, it's not a bad thing. It is good; she just hasn't got used to it yet.

 

 

 

Jennie is already at her store. A smile plastered on her face since this morning. She hummed like a kid—she never felt this happier... Thanks to Lisa. Now, usually, Jennie would wait for Jisoo. Because she would come here in the morning to buy her regular coffee but today she's late.

Jisoo told Jennie their plan—'the Lisa plan' the other day, and how hard it was for Jisoo to not tell me before. Jennie gets it, Jisoo is not a good liar but she did great last time. So, Jennie complimented her saying her acting skill just got better because of this.

 

Jennie is a bit busy cleaning her coffee machine. She thinks that she should have replaced this machine already.

"I think you should replace it," Said someone familiar from the back.

Jennie turns her head to see the latter, "Hey—yeah, I should have changed it. You're late" She said.

Jisoo rolled her eyes, "ing traffic that's what happened"

"Wow, not in a good mood as well eh?" Jennie said, preparing the coffee that Jisoo always order.

Jisoo scoffs, "Rosie didn't come home last night. I bet she spent her night at the studio, making music. Sometimes, it could be too much because Rosie won't take care of herself more. She ignored her health and all. I'm just worried about her, okay?"

"Ah, typical Rosie. You should talk to her, maybe—I mean, I don't have the rights to say it since I had difficulty too in a relationship but communication is the key"

Jisoo sneered, "Yeah, right. Act as if she would actually listen to me when it comes to music"

Jennie chuckles as she gives her the order, "She would, I can tell"

Jisoo sighed, "I'll try," She said. Soon, her face light up in excitement, "By the way, how are things going with your 'fiancée' ?" Jisoo asked, emphasized that word.

"It's alright—by that I mean, very well? Like, Lisa is very much a different person but she is still herself? Like? More mature and wiser and she is so careful with the things she would do or say and she always try to communicate with me? Like?? Is this Lisa?"

Jisoo laughs along with her, "Well, I guess, she learned from her mistake and want to gain your trust and values again and try to not hurt you despite her busy work or everything"

"Yeah, I can see that she puts me first in everything"

Jisoo smiles warmly at the latter, "That's how you know she's still the Lisa we used to know. She puts you first—always"

Jennie couldn't feel more proud than this. Yes, she might be cocky but having Lisa by her side... She should brag about it more.

 

In the afternoon, still at work, Jennie is checking her phone, she then visits her social media. She couldn't believe she gained so many followers within days. She bets it was because of that guy Kai came to her store and some paparazzi shot them thus made a really big fuss around the neighbourhood. He is really big in South Korea, apparently—and Jennie just happened to know about it after she searched him on the Internet.

It's weird that she feels insecure and alarmed since this guy is so popular that it would somehow affect badly for her business. But it turned out to be okay—even better. She got acknowledge by more people and also her stores. She even read about herself once on the internet—mostly accurate but things about her are still missing.

She made this 'Search Jennie name on the internet' a regular thing—well, maybe once a week. To make sure there are no rumours going on around her—the rumour about her dating this Kai guy is already too much. Though his agency already made a statement that the two are just friends, there are people, mostly his fans that still ship them both.

She sometimes wonders if they ever look out on her Instagram. She posted a bunch of pictures of her and Lisa—or maybe they just like to ship them without caring much about her actual girlfriend.

Jennie stopped scrolling when she reads 'Jenkai fanfictions'. Her eyes widened as she opens the link.

"A what now?" Jennie said in confused. She knew what it means but she just out of words. People are actually writing about her!

"Oh, man..." She sighed after she finished reading the first chapter.

Just by that, somebody knocked on her door, "Come in!" She exclaims. Not too loud, just enough so the person could hear her.

The smiley face behind the door appeared like a little kid, Jennie smiled warmly at the later as she gets up and half-running towards her. She throws herself on her; engulfed her arms on her neck.

"Hey! Wow, you are in a good mood" Lisa said.

Jennie shook her head, "No, actually. But I'm just so excited to see you"

Lisa smiled, she pecks her lips, "I got you this," She gave her a bouquet of Jennie's favourite flower that Jennie didn't aware the latter is holding it.

"Thank you! It's really beautiful," She said, receiving the bouquet and take a smell of it.

Lisa snakes her arm around her waist as she caresses it, "So, why aren't you in a good mood?" She asked.

Jennie groans as she rested her head on the latter's chest, "There is something I want to tell you. But please don't be upset"

Lisa knitted her brows, "Uhm, okay... But if you want to tell me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter