The Girlfriend

Until We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time is ticking, it's now 10 PM.

Lalisa is still waiting for the girl to close her store. She ate 3 cupcakes already and it's so good—she badly wants to eat more if only she didn't concern about her sugar consume today.

There is something different about that girl with Black hair. Her cute and happiest gummy smiles explained a lot but not really. There is this vibe that makes Lisa very curious about her; about who she is. The way she talks; soothed her—The calm look when she looks at Lisa.

The latter finally turn the "Close" sign and walking cheerfully towards Lisa. With a huge smile on her face, Lisa returning the smile.

"So, we're closed. For today! Hehe" She giggles between her words which is so cute.

As Lisa admiring her beauty, the brown-eyed girl looking down to her watch, "It's ten. My girlfriend will pick me up in 30 minutes" She said.

Damn, she got a girlfriend. Lalisa is unlucky.

"Shall we start the interview?" She asked Lisa and the latter nodded.

"I'm sorry to make you wait for me to close the store first—"

"Nevermind, your cupcake's great. I really enjoy every bite of it"

The girl clapped her hands, "Awww.. Really? Thank you so much. It's always the happiest when someone said they enjoy my cake"

Lisa only can smile just because she's also a bit nervous by the interview and by her beauty.

From a cheeky smile to a stern cute look, the girl managed to change her expression within a second, "So Lisa... Tell me about you? What should I have to know about you? Because I don't want to hire random people"  

Gulp.

Should she just be honest and tell this girl that she is a runaway? Because she didn't think it's a good idea to do.

"I'm Lisa. K-kim.. Kim Lisa! Yeah, uhm, I came from Thailand. It's a bit hard to figure about my family because I'm a mix born. My father is from Sweden, my mom is mixed in Thailand and Korean. I'm 22 years old and I love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter