Trust

Until We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa, Jennie, and her brother are now at the rooftop.

They are all very quiet until Jennie started to demand an explanation from Lisa.

Lisa sighed as she started to tell everything from the start; hoping that Jennie would understand.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" Jennie asked.

"I'm afraid"

"Of what?"

"Everything, Jennie. I am afraid of everything. I'm a runaway, of course, I'm not safe anywhere. My parents' minions are out there looking for me"

Jennie sighed, she closes her eyes, "So, you think I'm not trustworthy?"

"It's different for you though" Lisa admitted, "I don't know why but I was so afraid that I would lose you"

"This is a lot to take in, Lisa. It is not because of your background but you lied to me and the worst part is that Rosie and Jisoo knew about this but me"

"I was about to tell you tonight, babe—"

"Don't babe me now Lisa. I need to cool down my head now—I'm leaving. Don't wait for me at home; might not come back tonight" Jennie cuts her words as she walks away from them; leaving Lisa and Nichkhun without even looking at them both.

Lisa's eyes following Jennie's step until she lost her sight. Lisa sighed and turn around to see her good-looking brother.

"I was searching for you everywhere, in every country you ever been but never once I found you" He spoke up.

Lisa narrowing her eyes, "Why after years?"

"I'm sorry... Lisa. I'm sorry I left you back then—I have no other choice. I thought you will be fine alone by yourself"

Lisa chuckled; bitterly, "You know our father doesn't like what I do. He built me into someone I am not. He wants me to be the girl he portrays—I want to be free"

Nichkhun nods, "I know... I understand. That is why, after I found out you left the town, I tried so hard to find you so I can protect you and let you do things you love. I've missed you, Lisa. I am sorry that I left"

Lisa can't hold back her tears, she broke down. Her brother pulls her closer and hugs her tight.

She missed him.

She misses this. She loves when her brother hugs her to calm her down.

He always had his own way to calm Lisa—to assure her that she will be fine, she will be okay.

He is glad that his sister is doing well alone by herself. He's glad that she met good and nice people like Jennie and her friends, Rosie, and Jisoo that can make her happy.

"So what now, brother?" Lisa asked.

Nichkhun wipes her tears away, "Do what you love. Chase your dreams, Thalisa. I will be here for you; will protect you and will support you"

"Thank you..."

Nichkhun wiggled his brows and nods at her; making her smiles again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter