I Miss You

Until We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It still feels so unreal to see Rosie standing in front of the door. Part of her wants to hug the latter but the other part; apparently the winning part didn't want to move.

"How do you know where I live?" Jisoo asked. Her voice is trembling.

"I followed Lisa and waited for her to leave"

But that's hours later.

So she waited outside at this hour just to see her?

"You waited  for me?"

Rosie didn't reply.

As Jisoo tried to endure her tears, she sighed, "Just go home, Rosie, it's getting late. Your girlfriend must be worried" Jisoo said while looking right through her eyes and is about to close the door but Rosie is fast enough to hold the door.

"Why'd you leave?"

Jisoo smirks, "Really? Are you going to bring that up? It's been years, Rosie. You should stop"

"But you broke up with me and disappear just like that. You owe me a very reasonable explanation" Rosie said. Her face is getting sadder, "Please?" She pleaded.

"I broke up with you because I wanted to. Besides, it doesn't matter anymore, you have replaced me and I'm glad you found her. Now, I'm going to sleep so good night"

Rosie is as stubborn as she is that she pushes the door to keep talking to her, "It is not a good reason why you broke up with me! What did I do wrong, Jisoo? Explain to me so I will not repeat the same mistake" Her voice is trembling, tears fell down on her cheek.

"I—I miss you so much. It hurts me" She said; honestly.

"Have you ever thought about me after you broke up with me and left like that? Did you notice how hurt I was back then? The wound right here" She said as she pointing her chest, "It won't disappear. Even after I met Jennie. The wound is still here... How could you do that?"

Jisoo can't help not to shed her tears. She didn't tell her the reason why. She thought it was for their best.

"We can't be together. Don't you realize? My family against our relationship. I don't want to be a burden to you, Rosie. You are a girl who has a big dream and I don't want to hold you back..."

"Cliche"

Jisoo sighed, "Whatever you want to believe or not but I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter