Hot Air Balloon

Until We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was still noon but Jennie and Lisa decided to go back. They have took a lot of great pictures—Lisa has a lot of Jennie's pictures now.

Jennie invited Lisa to watch movies at her apartment—definitely just a friendly date, none other than that.

Well, that's what Jennie thinks while Lisa—trying her best not to panic in front of her nor she does something stupid.

She enjoyed her times with Jennie and she doesn't want to ruin everything that they have now.

So here they are; inside Jennie's apartment that to her surprise, it doesn't look cute. Instead, it looks so cozy and also warm—there are some fancy furniture and big window that allows you to  see the sky—Lisa bet it would be so beautiful to see the stars here at night.

"I really love the interior in here Jen" She compliments which the latter replied with a big smile on her face.

"Rosie decorate this apartment" She said briefly as she gives Lisa some DVDs to let Lisa choose the movie she wants to watch.

"Oh, you guys are living together?" Lisa asked as choose a certain romcom movie.

Jennie nods, "Yep, for a year"

"Wow, how long have you guys been together?" The taller girl asked—she insert the DVD into the DVD player as she runs to the sofa; joining the latter, sitting beside her.

"It's been 2 years"

Lisa is in awe, "Whoa, that's such a long time. I wonder if Rosie is a romantic kind of girl when she's with you?" 

Jennie laughed, "Yes. Very romantic, cheesy but stupid at the same time" She admits.

Lisa's expression changed a little bit but she's still very curious on how the blonde girl win her heart, "Tell me more... We can pause this movie.. Please Jennieee" She asked the latter as she pouts.

Jennie only laughs but she finally gave in and paused the movie that is only started.

"Well... There is one time we visited my grandparents' house in New Zealand" Jennie said as she looks at Lisa, trying to get in the mood and remembering everything that time.

--

It was evening in New Zealand. Jennie whines at the weather that is getting colder and colder every hour. Her bestfriend can only laugh at the latter's behavior.

"Why are you laughing, Rosie! It's not funny. I might die in any minutes now" She said in sulky.

Rosie approaching her and hugs the smaller girl; wrapped her tight in her embrace, "There, you still feel cold?" She asked.

Jennie is blushing hard because of how Rosie treats her, "It doesn't change anything, Rosie"

The dark-haired girl giggled, "Fine. I know how to make you feel better"

The latter seem interested in her words, "How?" She asked curiosity.

"Come with me" Rosie replied as she reaches the girl's hand; opened the car's door for her and leaving the current place.

Jennie never stopped asking Rosie where are they going; where is she taking her too. Rosie only smiles, once she caress Jennie's hair and tells her to stop asking because she will not tell her yet.

After awhile, the car stopped. Rosie turns her head to look at Jennie, "You can close your eyes now" She requested.

Which not a surprise, the latter denied.

"Why? I don't want to"

Rosie sighed, "Please. It won't be long. I have a surprise for you..."

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter