PCY

Four Ways
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

God, I love my life.    

 

It’s not even 10:00 am and I’ve already been subjected to a torturous car ride with my brother, confronted by a confusing Jennie and made late to my first class. 

 

What else could happen to make it worse? 

 

Thankfully, I managed to get through my first lesson without much more happening to piss me off. After making an excuse as to why I was late, we had started a research project so I didn’t really need to do much work so it left me free to think about my soulmate situation. 

 

Let’s start with Jennie Kim. That was an interesting closet encounter, to say the least. One minute she’s telling me she wants nothing to do with me. The next she’s caressing her name on my wrist. Well, at least she knows about the other three. 

 

What about Jisoo? She’s been my best friend for a very long time. I don’t know if she feels anything more than friendship towards me. And even if she does, how would she take the news that I’ve got three other soulmates?  

 

And don’t even get me started on Chaeyoung. The girl had practically sung me a love song and then sent me flowers. 

 

At least Lisa seemed to be giving me some space to let things sink in. Would she still be so understanding if she knew I had three other peoples names on my wrist? The most the Thai girl had done was stare at me in class and send the occasional wink my way. Sure, she’d followed me on Instagram but she was yet to send me a message. 

 

Why does this have to be so complicated? 

 

*****

 

“You managed to avoid the fantastic four?” 

 

“Piss off, Bobby.”

 

“I’ll take that as a no then,” He smirked as he sat down at the lunch table. 

 

“Leave her alone, Bob, she’s going through a complicated situation,” Junhoe said as he places his lunch tray down. 

 

I whipped my head towards Bobby, “You told him?” 

 

“He overheard me and Hanbin discussing it earlier.” 

 

“You told Hanbin?!” 

 

Bobby shrunk down slightly into his seat and bashfully lowered his head. “I’m sorry. It just came out.” 

 

“Anyway, which one confronted you then?” Junhoe asked trying to take the heat off Bobby. 

 

I swallowed my anger. “Jen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter