Bad Pick-up Lines

Four Ways
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to Jisoo’s breath on my collar bone; steady and repetitive. I looked down at her almost form and admired its perfection and beauty, my mind still encompassed in an almost impenetrable cloud of sleep-haze. Her grip was hard around my waist and even though I really had to stretch, I didn't dare and try to remove her arm. It was as if I was hypnotized by her sleeping body. 

 

She moved in her sleep, and I was scared that my stares had awakened her. She then her she rolled over on her back and wrapped her right arm around my neck in a seemingly awkward hooked position before turning her head into my neck.

 

After a while, she stirred and looked up into my eyes and smiled sleepily. "Hey, dufus," she whispered, pulling my head closer to hers with her arm. Her lips touched my cheek gently, and I pressed the feel of them into memory, this would probably never happen again after we talked. 

 

"How are you feeling after last night?" I whispered back. I felt that if I spoke too loud that it would shatter the peace of the moment. 

 

Jisoo nodded her head. "I’m fine," she said back. "I was just…." She trailed off and shrugged. "Nothing."

 

I furrowed my eyebrows and rose up on my elbow. "No, something's wrong. I can tell because you have that look on your face." 

 

Jisoo let out a short laugh. "What look?"

 

“I’ve known you for too many years to count, Jisoo you can't fool me.” Jisoo didn’t respond so I continued. “If this is about my soulmate situation then I’m sorry, I really am Jisoo. I shouldn’t have avoided you. You shouldn’t have had to find out by overhearing my discussion with Chaeyoung. You have every right to be mad.” 

 

“I’m not mad at you, Y/N," Jisoo reassured quickly. "I promise. It’s not exactly your fault that you have more than one soulmate." Jisoo said. “I could never get mad at you for that.” 

 

I really don’t deserve Jisoo. 

 

But," Jisoo continued, "I was wondering... If you had told all of the other girls yet." She blushed but kept eye contact with me. 

 

“Obviously, Chaeyoung knows and I’ve told Jennie but Lisa doesn’t know.” 

 

Jisoo shook her head. “Y/N, I know this is hard but you need to tell Lisa and soon. However much I may not like this situation she deserves to know too.” 

 

“I know but it’s just so messed up Chichu. Whatever happens, in the end, I’ll hurt three of you.” I replied looking down at my blanket. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter