I Love Shopping

Four Ways
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Why are we doing this again?" I grumbled as Chaeyoung and Jisoo dragged me into the next store in the mall. I hated shopping for a variety of reasons. There are no available beds for sleeping in the mall, for one, and I just fail to see the appeal of looking at hundreds of things and only buying a few of them. 

 

I can totally see why Jennie chose to stay at home. 

 

I fell back a little so that I was now walking behind Chae and Chu, and I couldn't suppress the grin that broke out across my face as my eyes trailed down to my soulmate's asses, snug and delicious in their jeans, and damn, my girls are really ing hot and if they weren't in a mall right now –

 

But, oh, I glanced around the mall. There are plenty of stores around them, stores with dressing rooms, and with dressing rooms comes privacy, and maybe I have finally found a perk to shopping.

 

"We are doing this because we need new dresses for prom," Chaeyoung said as she reached for my hand again and tugged me into one of the stores. 

 

"Yeah, we want to be looking amazing. You only experience prom once in a lifetime," Jisoo added. 

 

"I still don't know why you forced me to come but let Jennie stay behind," I mumbled.

 

"You're here now so there's no point dwelling on it," Chaeyoung said as she rolls her eyes, stopping in front of a rack of dresses and sifting through them. "And to be honest with you Y/N, Jennie is a lot scarier than you are."

 

Well , she isn't wrong. Last night we were watching old re-runs of Baywatch and Jennie nearly threw my Xbox out the window because apparently, I stared at Pamela Anderson for too long.

 

I grunted and shoved a pile of shirts away from the nearest table, lifting myself up to sit on it and turning so that I was facing the girls. I watched as Jisoo looked thoughtfully at a hot pink dress before holding it up to her torso and turned to show Chaeyoung. 

 

I sat up straighter, my eyes shining with mischief. "I think you should try it on," I stated, trying to keep the grin from breaking out across my face.

 

"Hm," Jisoo hummed as she looks back down at the dress, not even noticing my change of posture or attitude. "You're probably right."

 

"I'm always right, babe," I said jumping off of the table and following the girls towards the dressing rooms.

 

"That isn't even remotely true," Jisoo laughed as she opens one of the doors. "More often than not, it's actually the opposite."

 

"I'll be back in a minute, I'm just going to look at the jeans quick," Chaeyoung said before she headed back into the store.

 

I nodded without responding, quickly glancing around and silently thanking every divine being when I was sure there's no one else around. I wondered how Jisoo didn't know what I thinking, after having been best friends for years. 

 

I stepped forward and grabbed the door, my smirk turning wicked as I stepped into the dressing room with Jisoo, placing a hand on her chest and pushing her further into the room. I shut the door behind them, my eyes never leaving Jisoo's face. Chu's own eyes had gone wide with shock, and , she's so hot and gorgeous and if they weren't in public I would literally worship her for weeks and weeks and weeks on end.

 

"Y/N, what –"

 

"Shh," I hushed Jisoo as I pushed her back against one of the mirrors. "Gotta be quiet."

 

"But people –"

 

"No one will hear if we're quiet," I murmured as I nosed along her sharp jaw, my breath blowing out against her neck as my hands gripped Jisoo's waist. "But you look really hot today, and , it feels like I haven't seen you in ages and I couldn't spend some quality time with you because you dragged me to a goddamn mall."

 

"I had things to buy," Jisoo breathed as she tipped her head back against the mirror. I instantly took advantage of the extra room, trailing my lips down her neck, and until Jisoo stopped her chattering.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter