For the very first time

Beautiful hearts

Taehyung wakes up and finds yoongi is already ready and about to leave. yoongi informs him that he would be back early and asks tae to make sure feed himself something and hands the spare keys just incase if he wanna go have a walk .

Tae finally wakes up and makes himself a sandwich and some coffee.  And after a quick bath he tries to look for any part time jobs in the column . Most of which are of high requirements and  the others are of mostly coffee shop and some small restaurants.

After a long hunting through different apps and columns and selecting few options ,he decides to wait for yoongi and ask for his advice.

As time passes by from noon to evening very quickly, taehyung just decides to take a walk through the streets and goes to a cafe nearby and orders some coffee and settles himself in the corner of the shop. Staring blankly at windows and watching the busy street .

Jungkook reaches the cafe , which he visits quiet often from almost two years when ever he finds time . He always visit this place alone . He always had a interest in photography,  he goes to different places around every week end all around the city and capture different moments and comes back to this cafe and relax and to enjoy his own space.

Jungkook noticed that his favourite spot in  the corner was taken by someone. He finds a guy almost of his age , alone staring out with no knowledge of what's happening around and in his deep thoughts.

Jungkook oders his regular coffee and takes the other table placed diagonal to the guy . He takes a clear look at the guy.
He looks gorgeous that's what jungkook thought for himself. With  beautiful eyes and slightly tanned skin and with glistening tears about to fall from his eyes as he stares at the window

Jungkook finds the guy has tears falling and he could definitely feel the pain , which he never felt in a way. He found the him so precious when the guy is in  the most vulnerable situation .

Jungkook couldn't take his eyes of him,when the guy suddenly answers his phone and starts wiping away his tears and pretty much like coming back to the world from his shell ,hanging up the phone  ,he gets up picking up the keys and was about to leave the cafe.

Jungkook realises that the guy was about to leave,he really wanna know more about him. Don't know what made him feel sudden urge to know more about this guy ,but all he wants to know what made him so vulnerable , and he knew that the guy is so gorgeous that he is  immediately  attracted .