Decisions

Beautiful hearts


When jungkook tries to reach out for the guy ,he finds him taking to someone and was already leaving the place.

Jungkook gets back to the cafe and all he could think is about the guy. He asks the lady who owns the cafe and is in her mid forties ,as he is a regular customer and he would occasionally talks to her about random things .

She informs him him that the guy was a new customer and all she knew was he was in search of a job as he asked out if she has one in the cafe .

Jungkook asks the lady to find more about the guy if he ever returns back to cafe and leaves the place.

Jungkook returns his home , where he finds mrs.jeon waiting for him.
He greets her. And he feels sudden urge to tell her about the guy ,but chooses not to. 
Mr Jeon finds his son in a deep thoughts which usually never happens and asks him if he was ok to which he replies with yes .

They have a dinner together , Mrsjeon  informs that she and mr.jeon are about to leave the country for a month about some business and want jungkook to go to the office in their absence and make sure nothing falls apart , though she has already arranged all the staff to care but just to make sure everything goes well. To which jungkook agrees as he his college doesn't start until the end of next month and he is free .

Taehyung asks yoongi about his opinion on some of the jobs he thought he would be eligible. Yoongi presently working as a full time employee in the prestigious the J corporation  and he worked most of the part time jobs before he got his actual job , during his studies pretty much knew about all of them.

Yoongi suggest that he should join his company ,which offers few students every year as interns during there summer breaks and would pay a fair amount. 

Taehyung doesn't know anything about the office work and he thought it wouldn't be great if he causes any chaos and yoongi should face the consequences of it and moreover he thinks that it would take away the opportunity of someone who truly deserves it .

Yoongi  convinces taehyung that interns are not mostly alloted with the important stuff and few of which barely need any qualifications other than attending the calls at the reception and taking the guest to the conference room and arranging meetings .

Taehyung agrees to what yoongi said and wanted to give it a try . Yoongi knew he can ask mrs.jeon for a favour and he is sure she wouldn't say no , being the sweetest person and yoongi being her personal manager .