Misunderstandings

Beautiful hearts

It was third morningday , jungkook finally called taehyung, it was night over there for him .
Taehyung was happy he called him finally,he was about to leave to the work, but instead he just chooses to stay home and talk to him.

Jk: tae I really miss you
Th: I miss you you too, did you eat anything
Jk: I guess I have to make something ,just came back home.
Th: you sound so tired .
Jk: yes I am, I was about to sleep but just want to call you to tell not to worry.
Th: ok may ,get some sleep . Call me when you are free.

With that taehyung cut the call, he really did expect jungkook would tell him everything. He was waiting for this call for three days now .he didn't go to the office, he didn't want to miss jungkook's call when he finally does . He was kind of disappointed with it but jungkook must be tired doing everything alone he thought and left office for office in hurry.

Most of the days jungkook calls taehyung when it's mid night or around night 11 when he is usually free and taehyung would be in office, he just rushes to washroom and talk to him for a long time, or sometimes it would be at noon when usually gets some break . 

Taehyung waits almost  all the time just to talk with jungkook for few minutes.

It's been a month but they didn't yet keep a particular time so that taehyung could sleep properly, he was awake most of the time expecting the call which sometimes he would get ,which some he wouldn't or when he was in middle of the office , sometimes no one else would be there to take his place for a moment and he just have to take risk . Though he knows jungkook owns the company, he wasn't there many times when he was needed , Jhope has a soft corner for tae so he let go of him,but even he got scolded for tae sometimes.

It's becoming hard for taehyung to manage everything going to office, getting sometime to prepare for studies and then jungkook.

Jungkook became snappy wheny, he calls and taehyung doesn't pick his call right away or hangs up saying he was in office and eventually patch up with him complaining 100 things to tae.
 

But one day when jungkook called taehyung to tell that he would be getting three days holidays so that he could come and visit tae ,he was so exicted that he didn't think much and called tae , he was in middle of the sleep it 3 am and he was fast asleep he was tired and missed the call. Jungkook tried calling him for hours .

Jungkook was really exicted about coming,he knew though he looses 2 days for traveling and only gets to spend one day with tae he just really wanted to be with tae even if it's small moments. He didn't know why he was angry at tae at that sudden moment and just decided to give up the plan . He went to club that evening with his friends. He never really attends any of the party or dinners with his friends because he always wants to talk to tae.


Taehyung wakes at 5 seeing all the missed calls and a message that he would be coming for the weekend and then another message that he dropped his idea.

He tried to call back him but he never really got an answer,he was worried but there isn't anything he can do but wait . He didn't get any call until next day when he decides to ask mrs.jeon if she knows anything.

" Yeah tae ,he called me in the morning,he went some camping with his friends for a week end ,why didn't he tell you about that" .

Taehyung did feel hurt but he wasn't a person that's going to complaint any how. " He did tell me , maybe it got out of my mind mom, sorry to bother you".

"It's ok , please join us today for dinner, we are actually feeling lonely in the house so ".

"Sure Mom ". Taehyung said and went to dinner later to Jeon's house.

Jungkook did call his mom during the dinner, to inform her about his trip ,she tried to tell jungkook that tae was waiting for his call and he was currently with her but taehyung refused her to say anything. 

After she hangs the call, " are you two fighting,do you want me put some sense in my son's head tae ".
"No mom , I just don't want to disturb his vacation nothing much . Don't worry mom he will call me back".

Taehyung really felt bad , Mrs Jeon asked him to stay for the night, it's so late and she wanted to binge watch some drama and Mr Jeon never joins her and she needs company ,so she and taehyung decides to watch it over the weekend and do some shopping .

Taehyung slept in jungkook's room,his eyes glistening with tears ,he knew that the relation he had with jungkook was never demanding,he never really asked him for anything. Like usually couple where they have their dates together and shower eachother with gifts , but he was never that way , he never asks anything from jungkook other than spending some time talking to each other. 

Jungkook always does call him when ever he finds time and taehyung does answer him keeping his work , studies and sleep aside .

But sometimes he feels lonely, when he was in the middle of bus back home ,alone at cafe when ever he tries to call he wouldn't get any reply but he still was happy but now jungkook stopped calling him after that day  it's been 3 days ,but atleast he was safe out there taehyung didn't want to know anything else.

He did enjoy shopping with Mrs Jeon, she brought him a shirt even though he really tried to resist she isn't easy one to convince.

Mrs Jeon and taehyung were a watching some drama when he got a call and left to attend it . Mrs Jeon thought it was jungkook and was relieved they sort it out. Taehyung seemed bit happy after the call. 

Next morning jungkook called mrs .Jeon and she kept him on speaker thinking Everything was sort , and listening jungkook voice taehyung sad. 

He sounded happy, " Mom it's really a great place for camping you and dad should visit here some time"and some called out for jungkook " coming mark he shouted .Mom , I gotta go, take care don't worry about me Iam having fun and I will call you back ".

Mrs Jeon notice med taehyung has tears ,he slowly went over him "taehyung you okay ". To which taehyung nodded.

"He called you right, yesterday night " she asked.
 
"No mom,it's my parents " taehyung said .

"Why did they call at that late hour,is everything ok " she asked concerned.

"Yeah mom everything is fine ,it's just" taehyung hesitated to say .
"It's actually my birthday today, they called to wish me ", He said .

"Tae , why didn't you tell me. It's such a special day " ,She hugged him.

"Did jungkook wish you " she asked 

Taehyung just nodded no .

"Let's go somewhere Don't be sad ,he will call you back".

"Mom, don't tell him anything " taehyung asked.

"But   ,ok tae I respect your decision" she said .
Mr and Mrs Jeon took taehyung to one of the nicest restaurant for lunxhand later just went for street shopping which mrs Jeon finds best entertaining and had lots of shopping done and ended having best food in the street . Taehyung really indeed enjoyed everything but he really did miss jungkook . He never thought jungkook could treat him like he wasn't even part of his life.